BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsArdell
Wispies Lashes with Free Applicator - 2 Packs of 5 Pairs

Ardell Wispies Lashes with Free Applicator - 2 Packs of 5 Pairs

by Ardell

Ardell Wispies 5 Packs 68984 with Free Applicator (Multipack of 2)

Includes - 5 pairs of lashes and applicator; Safe and easy to use; Feel and look natural; Lightweight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Wispies Lashes with Free Applicator - 2 Packs of 5 Pairs!
NICOLE E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Ardell Wispies Lashes with Free Applicator - 2 Packs of 5 Pairs uploaded by NICOLE E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these for vacation. I am not an expert when it comes to lashes and I prefer a more natural lash. As you can tell from the picture, I always get my right eye perfect and left not so much. They were super affordable and the exact kind of lash I prefer. Ardell Wispies Lashes with Free Applicator - 2 Packs of 5 Pairs
Lisa C.
Makawao, HI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Ardell wispies. At times, I'll use 120 or Demi wispies. It depends on my event of my day. It gives me a simple lash lift and some days this is all I want to use. It is absolutely easy to apply like no other. I would absolutely recommend this product!
rachael  F.
Staten Island, NY
These are my tried and true falsies! Gives nice length and volume but are still natural. Great value for the price!
Jaclyn S.
Parsippany, NJ
My favorite lashes ever. They're really easy to put on because the band is very thin and flexible. The most important thing though- they make me look like I have naturally really long eyelashes!! Nothing dramatic where the lashes steal the show, just the perfect amount of length and curl to make my eyes and makeup looks a bit bolder.
Julia F.
Randolph, NJ
These value packs are great because they are relatively inexpensive and you can reuse the lashes multiple times if you clean them and take care of them! I have found that one pack will last me months! The lashes are also very nice for what you get; they bend easily to adapt to your eye shape and look beautiful!
Shirley L.
Livermore, CA
When I first tried these lashes, I wasn't a big fan because the curve of the lashes would not show very well on my almond shaped Asian eyes. However, I played around some more with them and figured a way to apply these for the full flare effect to show nicely. Applying lash glue to the top of the band instead of on the middle helps keep the lashes from drooping down after application. Needless to say, these are now my favorite go-to, easy apply falsies!
Tibi T.
Súper hermosas increíbles..cómodas frescas.....livianas ...como q no cargarás ...super increible ...fantásticas con el.makeup
Jessica M.
Goole, North Yorkshire
Live these lashes especially for every day use there not over the top very shuttle and natural. Easy to apply and last all day.

Looking for your answer?