BY ARDELL

Wispies Fiber Building Mascara - The first mascara to mimic the look of Ardell Beauty's best-selling Wispies lashes. This Mascara features a fiber building formula with a special hourglass-shaped wand creates your favorite faux lash finish in one step. Hair-like fibers adhere to fringes to amp up volume, length and dimension all day long. - Wispies Fiber Building Mascara see more...

Buy on ULTA
Danielle B.
This. Ish. Is. Bananas !!!!
I was wasting my husband’s money in Walgreens yesterday when I saw this @ardellbeauty Wispies Fiber Building Mascara on display. Ardell Wispies are one of the best false lashes out there so I did a quick Google search and saw 4-5 star reviews for it so I grabbed it. At $12.99 it was a little pricy for the drugstore but I had never tried fiber mascara before so I was willing to hide it from my husband and throw away the receipt
I was not prepared for what this stuff was going to do. This just changed the game for me. I have been through soooooo many mascaras mostly high end spending a crap load of $ just to have my mascara go limp or make my under eyes look like a raccoon. Today was 85 and humid and these babies didn’t budge!!!! I curled them holding for 5 seconds before applying three coats. I let it dry and held a curl for another 5 seconds. The third coat did clump a littleeeeeee so if you want to avoid that go for 2 coats. No running, no smudging, held a curl and looked damn good if you ask me!!!
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
I love this mascara so much there is a noticeable difference in my eyelash length wearing these! They stay on all fatty and wash off easily. The only downside is that the product doesn't last as long as a normal mascara but the results are worth it!!!
Ella S.
I love this mascara! I have short, thin lashes and this helps to build them up so beautifully! It never clumps and the fibers never fall on my face. Only problem is that mine dried a little quicker than my mascaras normally do :(
Estella H.
Omg I hated this mascara.
I normally stay away from fiber mascaras but thought I’d give this a whirl and possibly be able to skip lashes occasionally.
Instead it made my lashes clumpy, dry, and stiff which then flaked fibers all over my lids and under eyes.
It did not add any kind of length or volume whatsoever.
Would not recommend or repurchase.