BY ARDELL #21 in False Lashes

A fresh new take on Ardell’s best selling Wispies lash style, Wispies Clusters are precision engineered to be shorter at the ends and fuller towards the center for an eye opening effect.  Each Ardell Wispies Clusters lash style is feathered by hand for perfect uniformity and fullness, and applied to an invisible, lightweight band for the ultimate in comfort.  Whether finishing a natural or glamorous makeup look, Ardell Wispies Clusters guarantee a big, beautiful eye-opening lash look.

• Anyone tried these? Are they comfortable ? 2 Answers
  • I haven't been into falsies yet but I'm totally interested in the...8 Answers
  • Are these separated clusters or full strip? 11 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Elizabeth G.
I love these! They are very stylish and affordable! Great quality! I like that the band is flexible and not stiff so they are easy to put on. I wish they were a bit more curved but nothing the good lo’ lash curler won’t fix. They are not a super natural look, but they aren’t dramatic. Great if you want a new twist on your eye look!Ardell Wispies Clusters 600
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I am living for ardell lashes lately. They feel so light it's almost like you aren't even wearing lashes! They're cute and stay on all day! Today is my second day of wearing these particular lashes (photos included)
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
this is my favorite style lash. like i will buy this style from any brand. but i trust ardell and have been using it for years so i just try to buy these. they can be a little short on my eyes but i focus on placing them on the outer corners and put mascara on my inner corner lashes and it looks great.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I live for wispies!! These lashes are stunning! I have a few pairs of these in my lash stash. I use them every now and then! I love them so much that I try to save them for a special occasion. I need to order some more!
Jessica H.
I love these. I like how they don’t have that thick lash band and you can wear these without eyeliner to crest that natural eye look. I definitely recommend, I purchase mine from TJ Maxx at about $3 😊
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this brand. I used this brand of lashes on the daily And they look fantastic! No one can tell that they’re fake and they last all day long and they’re so easy to use. I definitely would recommend them to family friends and I definitely would buy them again of course.
Faith D.
Orchard Park, NY
These are some of my favorite lashes ever - my favorite way to apply these is to cut them in half and just use them on the outer corners of my eyes which makes them really easy to apply. I buy them at Ulta, and have bought them at least 10 times.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
I only use for special occasions, but there great minimal trimming if any. They have some really cool looking one with sparkles. The big ones can feel heavy at times but you get use to it. Comes with the best glue on the market to.
Emily M.
Newport
This brand is inexpensive but I love there eyelashes for every look. They are easy to apply and you can buy them just about anywhere . If you haven’t tried them I recommend you to do so ! I have got good deals on them .
Melissa B.
I have been wanting to try false eyelashes. I have just been scared that they will mess up my real eyelashes. Is this a good brand?
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
Are these separated clusters or full strip?
Érika M.
How often you usually use them approximately?
Sarah C.
Hamilton
I haven't been into falsies yet but I'm totally interested in them. Are these one hard to apply?
Shay M.