BY ARDELL #11 in False Lashes

A fresh new take on Ardell’s best selling Wispies lash style, Wispies Clusters are precision engineered to be shorter at the ends and fuller towards the center for an eye opening effect.  Each Ardell Wispies Clusters lash style is feathered by hand for perfect uniformity and fullness, and applied to an invisible, lightweight band for the ultimate in comfort.  Whether finishing a natural or glamorous makeup look, Ardell Wispies Clusters guarantee a big, beautiful eye-opening lash look.

• Anyone tried these? Are they comfortable ? 2 Answers
  • I haven't been into falsies yet but I'm totally interested in the...8 Answers
  • Are these separated clusters or full strip? 11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maryam A.
Ardell false lashes are my top favorite false lashes (ofcourse after the huda beauty lashes) but this is very affordable, and it is very easy to put on. It is also not heavy at all, so you do not have to worry about it, because once you put them on you forget that you have false lashes on. Yes I recommend this to anyone
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
This brand makes amazing lashes. They are always light weight and easy to apply. These are a step up from the normal natural lashes but right before the double stacked lashes so if you've been wearing natural lashes and you want to start wearing more exciting lashes these lashes are a good place to start !
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Ardell lashes are the realistic looking fake lashes that are at a reasonable price, Demi wispies are the go to ones if you want a full natural lash look and the lashes last for weeks (depending on how you treat them) Ardell is just one of those brands that you trust your life with! They never disappoint .
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
These are my favorite of all brands! I have tried high end and these best all I have wore. I love how soft and easy they are to apply I always forget I have them on. I wear mine everyday and will never be without a pair. I usually buy mine at CVS because they always have them but one get one free!
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Ardell is my favorite lash brand. They are so comfortable, you don't feel them on, they all have a thin band so that also makes it easy to apply. These are great for beginners ! They have so many styles to choose from. From most natural looking to most dramatic ones. I love the 600 lashes !
Alyssa R.
These remind me of House of Lashes Bambi. But they are more on the straighter side, meaning that the lashes aren't as curled as most lashes are. I'm only removing one star because of this because I feel that you have to adjust the band so you actually see the lashes on your las line.
Tiffany M.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love these lashes. I can wear them with a simple everyday look or when I'm all glammed up.
Simply because then can look very natural. They are not heavy and very easy to apply. You can apply a bit of mascara on them and look even more natural.
Lindsey E.
Brick , NJ
I have worn falsies almost every single day since high school. Ardell is one of my favorite lash brands out there. They're super easy to apply and extremely light-weight. Great for beginners and comes in a wide selection from natural to dramatic/glam.
Rachel B.
Love love love the ardell wispies! They are the perfect balance of fullness and glamour! The glue lasts all night through partying and dancing but are easy to remove when you want them off! Glue doesn't leave a sticky residue and always dries clear!
Courtney H.
Selah, WA
Freaking LOOOOVE these!!!!!!! I use them multiple times and the bands are very thin and so they blend seamlessly with your natural lash line. Easy to apply and make your eyes look so wide open! All time favorites! Wearing them in the below photo :)
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try false eyelashes. I have just been scared that they will mess up my real eyelashes. Is this a good brand?
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these separated clusters or full strip?
Érika M.
How often you usually use them approximately?
Sarah C.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been into falsies yet but I'm totally interested in them. Are these one hard to apply?
Shay M.