BY ARDELL #4 in False Lashes

A fresh new take on Ardell’s best selling Wispies lash style, Wispies Clusters are precision engineered to be shorter at the ends and fuller towards the center for an eye opening effect.  Each Ardell Wispies Clusters lash style is feathered by hand for perfect uniformity and fullness, and applied to an invisible, lightweight band for the ultimate in comfort.  Whether finishing a natural or glamorous makeup look, Ardell Wispies Clusters guarantee a big, beautiful eye-opening lash look.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Freaking LOOOOVE these!!!!!!! I use them multiple times and the bands are very thin and so they blend seamlessly with your natural lash line. Easy to apply and make your eyes look so wide open! All time favorites! Wearing them in the below photo :)" in 279 reviews
  • "The perfect lashes for spring, I highly recommend these!! They are beautiful, not too dramatic but yet still give your look more flare!! " in 170 reviews
  • "This are my to go to I can't go day with out my lashes there amazing and so easy to repeadtly use them again I could say there very long lasting and comfortable to work with I would say there must pick up " in 65 reviews
Keely C.
Bellingham
I absolutely love these false eyelashes. I don't have any eyelashes so I've gotten used to wearing false eyelashes. I'm a permanent makeup artist and people expect me to look a certain way.... because of this I feel more comfortable wearing false eyelashes when I work. I have found that these are easy to put on and take off. That is taken me years to figure out how to put fake eyelashes on and now that I know it's only a few minute ordeal and I'm off. I believe I bought these at a beauty supply store but they are available at any Walgreens or Rite Aid. I think any woman who wants to wear false eyelashes should try these and practice putting them on because they go on beautifully and they look wonderful!
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I thought these were going to be like my salon perfect 615 eyelashes because they look the same and when I put them on I was highly disappointed. They are way too natural looking, you could honestly just put on mascara and get the same effect, and the band is so long. I never have to cut my lashes down because my eyes are so big and these made it so hard. I just needed them for a photoshoot because I left mine on my vanity and needed something last minute similar to my salon perfect 615, mistakes.
Varonica J.
Love these lashes, highly recommend them. They hold up quite well. I’ve had them for about a year. And I love them so much. I use this product about every week. It’s a good first timer for those who are new at lashes. They fit right in the curve of your eye easy to apply. Absolutely love
Shannon T.
Richardson
These are some of my favorite everyday lashes. I used to only wear ones that flare out at the ends but I realized these cluster ones look so flirty on the eyes. I highly recommend Ardell lashes. They are so comfortable and I can get so many uses out of them! Just make sure you clean the glue off between every use and don’t get them wet, they’ll last up to 10 times!
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
These ardell lashes are so great! They’re awesome for beginners because the band is so thin, nice packaging, easy to apply, look great on the eye not too dramatic but more so natural. I highly recommend these lashes to any and everybody! You can cut them if they don’t fit your eye shape but they fit mine perfectly so I don’t think you will have an issue with that.
Susie G.
ARDELL WISPIES 600. I have a few pairs of Ardell lashes and I'm not sure why, but these were uncomfortable. I wore them for 5 hours and I could 'feel' them the entire time. I couldn't wait to take them off! I love the way they look in and out of the packaging and they look nice on too but my pair didn't curl much. I don't think I'll use them again.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I am living for ardell lashes lately. They feel so light it's almost like you aren't even wearing lashes! They're cute and stay on all day! Today is my second day of wearing these particular lashes (photos included)
Maria m.
These are my favorite eyelashes to complete any look they are simple and natural but still very beautiful. They don’t feel heavy in the eye and are very comfortable to wear daily. You can find these at target or most retailers for a great affordable price.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I always wear these when I am just wearing eye shadow to make my lashes look fuller and make my eyes look bigger,  I have used these lashes maybe 15 times and they never fail to look good, they're very easy to apply , the band is very blendable, and with the right glue you'll be looking good all day.
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
Wispies are my favorite I always get this one because of the way it compliments my eyes. It’s the perfect shape to my eyes and isn’t to dramatic for everyday look. I use the ardell glue with this and they go hand in hand perfectly together. I’ve never had issues with either of them and continue to use them two.
Melissa B.
I have been wanting to try false eyelashes. I have just been scared that they will mess up my real eyelashes. Is this a good brand?
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
Are these separated clusters or full strip?
Érika M.
How often you usually use them approximately?
Sarah C.
Hamilton
I haven't been into falsies yet but I'm totally interested in them. Are these one hard to apply?
Shay M.