BY ARDELL

Wild Lash False Eyelashes - Fancy see more...

Alexandra R.
Carpentersvle, IL
These lashes are cheap and convenient. I wish they came in bigger packages. I usually opt for natural looking lashes or wispies so these are perfect. You might need to cut or trim the band but I have small eyes.
Anita M.
Milton, FL
Ardell Studio Effects Wispies are so amazing ! As I get older my lashes get thinner so for me false ones are great. My eyes are hazel ! I use false lashes a few times a week !
Stephanie J.
Lubbock, TX
I was not excited about the lashes the band was too thin for me. They kept riding up my lashes cause the bandcwas not thick enough to hold enough glue to stsy in place.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
So I have to rave on these a little bit. I think I payed four dollars a pair and I wore them to a concert. They stayed on all night and I got so many compliments! They stood out and were absolutely perfect for the occasion!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Ulta, or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Stevie R.
Sandy, OR
They look awesome! As usual, I could use a better glue for the lashes themselves, but that seems to be an issue with the glue that comes with any brand. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
The lashes aren't very practical for everyday where but if you are looking for dramatic for a night on the town then these are for you!!
Kaley C.
Goodwell
These are way too fake looking for me. They almost look like Halloween lashes, so I guess they would be good for a costume look
Gaby M.
El Paso
Natural glam look, this is one of my everyday favorites, perfect for light natural makeup with a little kick on the fancy side
Sam K.
Sheffield, AL
Theyre so real looking and comfortable to wear all day long. They're definitely my go to lashes! They're also lightweight.