Ardell Wild Lash False Eyelashes - Fancy (Pack of 2)

by Ardell

Wild Lash False Eyelashes - Fancy

Was the rinestone heavy on the eyes?
Start your review of Ardell Wild Lash False Eyelashes - Fancy (Pack of 2)!
2 years agoCarpentersvle, IL
These lashes are cheap and convenient. I wish they came in bigger packages. I usually opt for natural looking lashes or wispies so these are perfect. You might need to cut or trim the band but I have small eyes.
2 years agoMilton, FL
Ardell Studio Effects Wispies are so amazing ! As I get older my lashes get thinner so for me false ones are great. My eyes are hazel ! I use false lashes a few times a week !
a year ago
I do not used flash lashes often but if I ever do I use Ardell because they simply fit my eye with out me having to trim any parts off and as a person that struggles with putting false lashes on the less steps it takes the better !
a year agoMamaroneck, NY
Not really good they look super fake and cheap the packing is Also cheap looking and they did not look good in my brown eye color they are easy to apply but very bendy material I do NOT recommend nor would I buy again
a year ago
These you can find a typical beauty supplies for pretty cheap if you're using them just for a night out I guess they're all right but if you want to keep reusing them it's not going to happen so if you're going to buy them by them knowing you're going to throw them out by morning and they probably will fall out off halfway through the night.
2 years agoFranklin, IN
So I have to rave on these a little bit. I think I payed four dollars a pair and I wore them to a concert. They stayed on all night and I got so many compliments! They stood out and were absolutely perfect for the occasion!
2 years agoLubbock, TX
I was not excited about the lashes the band was too thin for me. They kept riding up my lashes cause the bandcwas not thick enough to hold enough glue to stsy in place.
2 years agoSalyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Ulta, or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
a year agoSandy, OR
They look awesome! As usual, I could use a better glue for the lashes themselves, but that seems to be an issue with the glue that comes with any brand. 🤷🏻‍♀️
2 years agoChester, OK
The lashes aren't very practical for everyday where but if you are looking for dramatic for a night on the town then these are for you!!