BY ARDELL #1 in Grooming Tools

Brow Trim & Shape is an easy and convenient no-mess tool perfect for trimming and shaping eyebrows . The unique design helps prevent cuts, nicks and irritation of delicate skin. Also perfect for use on face, neck, arms, and bikini area. Quick Easy Contains 3 Disposable Razors ; aiibeauty.com see more...

• When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't w...4 Answers
  • Do these rust ?3 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out after using these on face?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah O.
Oxford
These are great! They are gentle and I’ve never gotten any cuts or razor burn. I would recommend shaving with a damp face with something soft on it to act as shaving cream (cheap lotion works for me). My reason it didn’t get 5 stars is I’ve had these blades pop out while I’m using them or cleaning them (maybe they’re supposed to but it’s tricky getting them back in?). If that was sturdier it would be the perfect face shaver!
Faith M.
New Haven
As someone with bushy eyebrows and fasting growing peach fuzz, this is a handy little tool. The tiny razor makes it easy to clean up between the brows, side burns, and upper lip within 5 minutes. No pain like you get from waxing or tweezing. I still go in and manually pluck a few hairs when need be but this is my favorite way to exfoliate and remove hair. Just make sure to switch them out when you notice they’re getting dull
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I watch so many youtubers use this product to shave their faces and I just had to try it. It has changed my makeup game! My skin looks and feels so much softer! I use these about every two weeks to a month and I don’t think I’ll stop anytime soon. I was wondering about the regrowth of my hair but nothing has changed!
catherine a.
Weston
I love this small facial razors. I use this to get rid of the unwanted peach fuzz around my face. These razors do not irritate my skin and they remove the hair so easily with just a few strokes. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a safe way to remove unwanted hair around the face.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love little razors like this! They're super handy for cleaning up brows or any other facial hair between waxes or if you prefer to shave. Some brands are better than others however. Personally, I prefer another brand because I've had the experience of blades not being sharp enough and it feels like it's plucking the hair out as opposed to gently shaving it smooth. This brand is okay.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
These are so great especially if you don't have time to sit there and pluck your brows. You can use it for your whole face it makes your foundation apply so much better so very effective! They aren't expensive either so definitely them if you already haven't 👌🏼
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are a must! I use them often!!! They really do help shape your brows without having to wax them. I use these and my tweezers. It’s harp- but not sharp enough to slice into you. I do recommend that you’re careful thought- since it is technically a blade.
Gladys P.
Kearns
I don’t like plucking my eyebrows because it hurts. If you don’t like doing that than this tool is the tool for you. They work so well and are very gentle on your skin but also works well when you need to get rid of those stubborn hairs.
Amberly🌱
I had never used one of these before and I saw a friend using one so I got myself some. They work really well and it’s super convenient to have the lid on it so the blades don’t get dirty, it’s great that they come in multiples too!
Kate K.
Bloomsburg, PA
These are pretty good at removing hair and pain free.. they're good for just quick clean ups around the brows.. these however are not very good for thick or long hairs only for peach fuzz or missed eyebrow hairs
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth it?
S. W.
Are these a single use item?
Anissa D.
Do you guys shave your face because I’m scared it comes back black
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't work has this ever happened to you?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Are these helpful for my whole face ??