BY ARDELL #1 in Grooming Tools

Brow Trim & Shape is an easy and convenient no-mess tool perfect for trimming and shaping eyebrows . The unique design helps prevent cuts, nicks and irritation of delicate skin. Also perfect for use on face, neck, arms, and bikini area. Quick Easy Contains 3 Disposable Razors ; aiibeauty.com see more...

• When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't w...4 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out after using these on face?2 Answers
  • Are these helpful for my whole face ??4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
PiecesOf C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I started shaving my face over a year ago. It made such a difference in skin. Unlike the old wives tale, your hair will not come back darker and course.

These razors are good for above the lip, under the lip, between the brows, around the brows for really defined brows, widows peak, forehead, neck, sideburns, back is the neck (if you have hair neck) or even toe hairs (don’t act like you don’t know what I’m taking about).

Adorable, easy to use, effective.

Needs improvement: 1.Blades are straight but they also have weird ♒️ to them. I couldn’t think of the right word so I thought I show the best picture I could find. (I don’t use these razors anymore so I can’t take a pic.) If not used going with grain of hair, they cause major razor burn!
2. They don’t last long both sharpness and in general. I can get maybe 4 uses before the blade is dull. Also, I have the blade fall out after 2 uses.
Amber B.
louisville
I use these to get rid of the peach fuzz on my face! I hate being able to see the small hairs on my face and they stick out even more when you wear makeup! This is a good, painless alternative to getting your hairs waxed off your face! Usually very cheap, no more than $5.
Yoselin H.
Phoenix , AZ
This is what I’m using now. I only use it for my eyebrows. I didn’t really like to use it for my face I didn’t like to texture it left. I’m only using it because it’s affordable. I only recommend it if you use it on the go you have in your purse and if you see something you don’t like just take it out and use it.! Lol
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love little razors like this! They're super handy for cleaning up brows or any other facial hair between waxes or if you prefer to shave. Some brands are better than others however. Personally, I prefer another brand because I've had the experience of blades not being sharp enough and it feels like it's plucking the hair out as opposed to gently shaving it smooth. This brand is okay.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
These are so great especially if you don't have time to sit there and pluck your brows. You can use it for your whole face it makes your foundation apply so much better so very effective! They aren't expensive either so definitely them if you already haven't 👌🏼
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love using these on my eyebrows. If I’m in a hurry and didn’t have my eyebrows waxed this works pretty much the same. It doesn’t hurt but you have to be careful so you don’t take some of your eyebrows off. I absolutely love it and recommend this to everyone.
hailie R.
Reesville
Love these! I use them for my eyebrows. Easy to use and since they’re so small it’s easy to shape your brows with them. I recommend to anyone who needs to do they’re eyebrows. I got mine at Walmart and you can also get them off amazon for cheap.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These are a must! I use them often!!! They really do help shape your brows without having to wax them. I use these and my tweezers. It’s harp- but not sharp enough to slice into you. I do recommend that you’re careful thought- since it is technically a blade.
Whitney D.
Gulfport, MS
I actually really love these. Being a single mom it’s hard for me to get to the salon to get my brows done. Although the hair grows back quicker than getting waxed it is convenient to be able to shape and maintain your brows in your own time.
Sarah B.
I have started using these to shave the tiny hairs/dead skin off of my face once a month or so. These work great and are the perfect size for that. My only complaint is that they can sometimes slightly irritate the skin.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth it?
S. W.
Are these a single use item?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Are these helpful for my whole face ??
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't work has this ever happened to you?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Is this for eyebrows or all facial hair? Where can you find this product?