BY ARDELL #1 in Grooming Tools

Brow Trim & Shape is an easy and convenient no-mess tool perfect for trimming and shaping eyebrows . The unique design helps prevent cuts, nicks and irritation of delicate skin. Also perfect for use on face, neck, arms, and bikini area. Quick Easy Contains 3 Disposable Razors ; aiibeauty.com see more...

• When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't work has ...2 Answers
  • Is this for eyebrows or all facial hair? Where can you find this ...3 Answers
  • Are these a single use item?6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Izamar R.
Farmington, MN
I don’t know why I’ve never liked getting my eye brows waxed! I haven’t tried anything else, but I’m so I’m picky I prefer these! They get the job done without irritation! Also! They’re not too hard to use or accidentally cut yourself! So I feel it’s safe to say, they’re safe! My brows don’t grow any thicker!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
I cannot explain how wonderful these are, they are gentle on the skin and get rid of those facial hairs that like to show up once you apply your foundation, I have been using these this past year and will def continue to do so, They are great to shape your eyebrows , but just be careful and have a precise hand you don't want to shave your brows off
Yana H.
Gresham, OR
The only time I do my eyebrows that they come out looking good is when I use these razors! It’s so easy to shape your brows and reach the hard to see spots!
I thought it wouldn’t work and it would mess my brows up but t didn’t
Love this product
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought these to help keep my brows in check and the little peach fuzz between them and it does just that! They work on any unwanted facial hair and don’t leave any irritation behind like a normal razor might. Not to mention they last forever!
Kamrey B.
Love using these for my eyebrows, after i get them waxed and the hairs start growing back, i just shave them. That way i can keep up with them. Also, I used this one time to  shape my eyebrows how I wanted them.. Super effective.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Master Groomer Expert
I love these razor eyebrow tools it saves me so much money from getting them wax at the beauty shop. I have to admit I even have used them on my lip. It's pretty easy you just shave them off with a razor with a swift flick of the wrist and tighten the skin before you do it.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Master Groomer Expert
I use these eyebrow razors all the time lol I don't get waxing or threading on my brows just this or tweezing these razors are very affordable. You can you them on other parts of your body but I like it best for my brows
Kara P.
This is great for my uses! I hated the way my foundation looked on the peach fuzz of my face (no shame, all women have it!) and now my skin is so much softer. These are cheap and were gentle on my sensitive facial skin. These will last me a while but I will definitely repurchase again when I need more!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love using these for my face to remove peach fuzz or to clean up my brows if I'm in a rush there super easy to use and you won't get cut easily. There like a razor after a couple uses they stop working the great thing about them is that there very inexpensive and they come in packs.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I use to shave my eyebrows but I realized I was messing up and it's very easy to mess up while shaving ! So I wouldn't go back and use this but it is great if you know how you want your eyebrows shaped, but like I said it's easy to mess up!
S. W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these a single use item?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for eyebrows or all facial hair? Where can you find this product?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't work has this ever happened to you?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this product?