BY ARDELL #1 in Grooming Tools

Brow Trim & Shape is an easy and convenient no-mess tool perfect for trimming and shaping eyebrows . The unique design helps prevent cuts, nicks and irritation of delicate skin. Also perfect for use on face, neck, arms, and bikini area. Quick Easy Contains 3 Disposable Razors ; aiibeauty.com see more...

• When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't work has ...3 Answers
  • Is this for eyebrows or all facial hair? Where can you find this ...4 Answers
  • Are these helpful for my whole face ??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily M.
These things are the best if you just have a little bit of eyebrow work or even upper lip work! They don’t make me breakout into shaking bump and are very affordable! Would recommend to anyone that wants to save a little on the eyebrow or lip threading!
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
These not only help you shape your brows but they actually work for shaving your whole face. I use it about once or twice a week at most and when you have a freshly shaven face it helps your makeup set at a smoother finish. It also gets rid of all the dead skin on your face so it works as an exfoliant as well.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love little razors like this! They're super handy for cleaning up brows or any other facial hair between waxes or if you prefer to shave. Some brands are better than others however. Personally, I prefer another brand because I've had the experience of blades not being sharp enough and it feels like it's plucking the hair out as opposed to gently shaving it smooth. This brand is okay.
Cristina A.
Allentown, PA
I give them a friend and I have to tell them that I do not know what my life would be like without them, super easy to use, I achieve the finish that I want, super fast, not to mention that I love their colors, I can carry it in my portfolio and use it in any where he is. I just love it.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
These are so great especially if you don't have time to sit there and pluck your brows. You can use it for your whole face it makes your foundation apply so much better so very effective! They aren't expensive either so definitely them if you already haven't 👌🏼
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I like using these when I shape my brows! They work very well with getting rid of thick hair! I’ve got cut a few times for pulling too hard at my skin because these razors tend to be sharp. I do recommend these to others. Just be very careful when you use them!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These are a must! I use them often!!! They really do help shape your brows without having to wax them. I use these and my tweezers. It’s harp- but not sharp enough to slice into you. I do recommend that you’re careful thought- since it is technically a blade.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are such a staple in my routine, it’s crazy. They help shape your eyebrows without pain or discomfort. They make it easy to keep your grooming routine up. I love how gentle they are against the skin & how much hair they take off so easily.
Mari C.
Ardell Trim & Shape Grooming Tool I love it! It saves so much time I use it to trim my eye brows. It’s an amazing product and it’s affordable and lasts long. I would recommend it to give it a try it it’s great
Kate K.
Bloomsburg, PA
These are pretty good at removing hair and pain free.. they're good for just quick clean ups around the brows.. these however are not very good for thick or long hairs only for peach fuzz or missed eyebrow hairs
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth it?
S. W.
Are these a single use item?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Is this for eyebrows or all facial hair? Where can you find this product?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
When I buy these sometimes these are all dull and don't work has this ever happened to you?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this product?