Ardell Surgi Cream Depilatory Extra Gentle uploaded by Debra P.Ardell Surgi Cream Depilatory Extra Gentle uploaded by Erin K.

BY SURGI #64 in Hair Removal Creams

Ardell Surgi-Cream for the face is a quick, effective and gentle way to remove unwanted facial hair from upper lip, cheeks and chin. see more...

Morgan B.
This is the best hair removal cream I’ve ever used. It works really well, it smells good, and it’s good priced. It will also last a long time. I️ also really like it because it didn’t break my skin out like some of the other brands I️ have used before.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
This cream works better then others that I've tried but the smell is definitely the strongest! I suggest a good face scrub after use unless you want your face to smell like it's melting off! It is easy to apply and rubs off with your unwanted hair even easier! I recommend this product to friends!
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I used to use Ardell Surgi Cream Depilatory exclusively in the past. That is when I was trying to remove every single hair from my face in this insane act of vanity I had been obsessed with. I used it on a barely there mustache, a few random mole hairs and some light cheek fuzz. It worked well. I think the concept it that it burns the hairs off at skin level. If you are looking for a quick removal cream, this works fast and well. I did not experience any sensitivities to it. I do believe that the hairs did grow back quicker than had I plucked or waxed and darker. I did not care for this.
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is my favorite alternative for facial hair removal. It is pain free and removes your hair pretty quick if you're in a hurry. I use this for my upper lip and have not had to get a wax in a very long time. Do not leave it on too long because it will cause irritation and red skin.
Anahi M.
I have been using this cream for a very long time to remove my facial hair. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin. It is very easy to use, just squeeze it out of the tube and place it where you would want to take off facial hair. I use it all over my face once a month and on my lip every 3 weeks. Make sure to not leave it on for too long because it could burn your skin. I leave it on for about 6 minutes and it does the job great.
Ana M.
Santa Ana, CA
This a great painless way to get rid of your facial hair. I only leave it on for about 6 minutes and it removes my unwanted hairs. I have sensitive skin and the after gel that comes with this product really helps to calm the skin. Make sure not to use this product after a shower or when you have makeup on
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
I like this one it does not irritate or burn even if I forget I have it on. well I think you have to use a few times before any crème is easy its a process to make sure you don't get it on your lips that can irritate them. but after so many years I have it down
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
This was my first cream removal product that I have ever used. This product is nice because it is VERY easy on sensitive skin. It is not drying and also doesn't leave those pesty red marks. It does have a bit of an odor, but I believe that you only leave it on 5-7 minutes. It is a good product if you don't want any pain that comes with wax.
Tiffany F.
Killeen, TX
I tried it and the first time was great i was so excited for it. Than as my hair started to grow back i gave it a lil time to give it that length they instruct. It did not work. I tried and tried again it wasnt working. I might have to much of hair so i recommend for those who have slight hair and its not thick.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this to remove my facial hair for YEARS. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but strong enough to remove ALL my hair. I tried Nair before this product and experienced a lot of irritation. I purchase this at Sally's Beauty Supply for under $5. It's such a steal for an awesome product!