BY SURGI #83 in Hair Removal Creams

Surgi Cream Bikini and Leg Depilatory creams away hair in 5-8 minutes. see more...

Sharleen T.
Surgery was my number one go-to especially for the face they have a super sensitive one which is incredible doesn't burn doesn't leave you with red marks on your face or anywhere
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Bianca G.
Paterson, NJ
I honestly don't even use this on my legs or bikini area... I use it for my upper lip hair, but it works amazingly. Bought from Sally's, don't remember for how much. A little bit goes a long way and the hair is gone for about 2 weeks or so before it grows back. Would definitely buy again.
Hanna D.
Wellington
This stuff really takes off your hair!! It's a pretty good price, I got mine from Sally's Beauty Supply. It doesn't sting either. I leave it on for the maximum time and I don't use the little tool it Comes with to get the hair off. Just a towel!
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC
I actually just bought another box of this particular cream. I absolutely love it . There is no bad smell to it and there is no after effect or redness . There is this honey cream to put on after you remove your hair and it works wonders smells great and it doesn't burn at all. I absolutely love this product!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Gets the job done! I am crazy sensitive and have thick curly hair, I use this to "loosen" my hair before I shave. Just leave it on for the minimum time and it helps to lift the hair so I get a nice clean and smooth shave
Stephanie C.
Mount Sterling, KY
If you can get past the horrible smell, this works ok on your dark thick leg hairs. Tmi, I am sorry. It's not as smooth as a shave or wax. I imagine a blonde would have better luck with this product.
Becky L.
Wahpeton, ND
This removed leg hair, but didn't work so well on my bikini line. It got two stars because it did dissolve the hair without burning, so it worked. There wasn't anything else appealing about this product. It smelled bad and made a mess. I will not re-purchase.
María R.
weston, FL
Si quieres una piernas suaves y encantadoras este producto es lo mejor para ti y para tu cuerpo, a pesar de que solo sea para el bikini y las piernas lo uso para las axilas tambien y las deja super lindas y blancas, se los recomiendo de verdad chicas es lo maximo y lo adoro
Melinda O.
Purvis, MS
This cream works very well. I like it better than other hair removal options I have tried in the past. I do have trouble finding this product in the stores!