BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Wispies Individuals have been placed in the center of the lash band to really emphasize the middle of the lash! - Studio Effects Wispies see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "As a beginner using falsies, these couldn't be easier,more natural and easy to use. Great price too, I can use a pair for a week and then afford to buy another" in 260 reviews
  • "I wear these almost everyday! I adore these lashes! They give your eyes the most perfect amount of pop without people noticing you're wearing fake lashes. Would recommend if you're looking for a slightly natural but dramatic lash." in 165 reviews
  • "I find these very comfy. Sometime i rarely know that I am wear them. Easy to put on and looks natural" in 66 reviews
💋Cara S.
Ardell is STILL to this day, one of my absolute fav drugstore brand of lash glues and lashes! They are beautifully made and look amazing on! They have such a huge variety of styles to choose from, that everyone will find a length and style that suits them perfectly! They are so extremely well made and not at all cheap looking! They are also not overpriced like a lot of other lashes that are sold now that dont look anywhere near as well made and as nice as these do! You can even get more than one use out of these lashes if you are careful with them, you can even get SEVERAL uses out of them! I personally wear a new pair every time because I wear contacts lenses, so my lashes being sterile and clean is something that can not be stressed enough, but with these lashes being so affordable, I can wear a new pair each time and not feel badly about my bank account balance later! It's a win! Win! WIN! I highly recommend! Great for the newbie to wearing false eyelashes or the falsie veteran! Go out and get yourself a pair -or five of Ardell lashes, you will be happy you did! And don't forget to grab some of their DUO glue too! 😘
CydNee W.
I wore falsies for about a year and a half after eyelash extensions ruined my natural lashes!! I wanted pretty lashes while mine were growing back without damaging mine too much, and these were my ride or die favorites!! They felt comfortable on the eye, looked more natural than most falsies, were super easy to apply, and they lasted pretty great!! The Demi Wispies were my go to for natural, but these were my favorite the natural/glam look!!
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
These work well for everyday and natural looking lashes but I definitely wanted more of a kick. They were hard to apply because they were the same length of my natural lashes so when I was trying to adjust them it was hard not to tug on my natural lashes as well. The band is super thin which can be good for blending in with your natural lashes but also makes them less durable as compared to something like velour lashes
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Ardell eyelashes are my persona favorites. I really like that they come in various styles and lengths. They are affordable and can be used twice. They are nnot heavy on your lashes nor are they irritating to your lash line. I do recommend this product for purchase.
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset , NJ
I love the Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437 i have taken very good care of my lashes i have black colored eyes and they go perfect with them i usually use them when i go out. I just wish they were a little fuller. But theyre great overall with price and everything.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
These are some of my most favorite lashes and you can’t bet the price! These provide me so much volume but at the same time, look natural enough that I can wear them during the day. I naturally have very short thin lashes and these frame my eye and just make them look so beautiful! These are also so light and are so easy to apply and wear, they don’t weigh down the eye at all. I highly recommend these if your looking for a new lash to try
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
Great  lashes for those who are beginners. The lash band is thin and easy to apply. The style of the lashes itself are more on the natural side so if you are looking for something non dramatic this lash is for you. Wispies are my fave because they flare out more on the outter corner which for my eyes shape makes them look bigger and more slanted.
Madalyn R.
Augusta, GA
These are my absolute favorite! I’m not the BEST at putting on falsies, so don’t judge my application in the photo, but I love that these aren’t “natural” enough without looking crazy. They stay on all night too. Grab the 3-pack on sale at Ulta for a great deal!
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Ardell es mi marca favorita en las pestañas!, para mi tiene las mejores pestañas, hacen que mi look se vea como de Instagram tan glamorosas y perfectas, en Facebook cuando comparto mis maquillas siempre me preguntan que pestañas uso y les digo sobre estas, ahora todas las aman, las volvería a comprar siempre, me gustan mucho
Jessika S.
Have repurchased these lashes time and time again!!! Love everything about these beauties. Comfortable, easily blends into the lash line, natural/dramatic enough for a glam daytime look. I wear these lashes a lot. I love how I can pick them up at Walmart, $6 for 2 pairs. I trim them a little and they're good to go! Probably of the most favorite lashes I own.
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
These look so cute , is this worth buying ?
kate24yyl l.
carson, CA
I've been thinking of wanting to try this, are they easy to apply, do they last a long time, I just want to know I have been looking for a good one for a while, should I buy yes or no?
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Does anyone have any tips for applying false lashes? They also tend to usually be a bit too big for my eyes so I have to cut them.
amber t.
carrickfergus , BT
I usually stick with primark lashes, just because they're cheap and pretty good quality. should i make a price leap and try these?
Tara H.
brussel
Omg i never tried these but they look awesome what do you all think is it really good?