BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Wispies Individuals have been placed in the center of the lash band to really emphasize the middle of the lash! - Studio Effects Wispies see more...

Ardell Studio Effects Wispies
  • "As a beginner using falsies, these couldn't be easier,more natural and easy to use. Great price too, I can use a pair for a week and then afford to buy another" in 260 reviews
  • "I wear these almost everyday! I adore these lashes! They give your eyes the most perfect amount of pop without people noticing you're wearing fake lashes. Would recommend if you're looking for a slightly natural but dramatic lash." in 165 reviews
  • "I find these very comfy. Sometime i rarely know that I am wear them. Easy to put on and looks natural" in 66 reviews
💋Cara S.
Ardell is STILL to this day, one of my absolute fav drugstore brand of lash glues and lashes! They are beautifully made and look amazing on! They have such a huge variety of styles to choose from, that everyone will find a length and style that suits them perfectly! They are so extremely well made and not at all cheap looking! They are also not overpriced like a lot of other lashes that are sold now that dont look anywhere near as well made and as nice as these do! You can even get more than one use out of these lashes if you are careful with them, you can even get SEVERAL uses out of them! I personally wear a new pair every time because I wear contacts lenses, so my lashes being sterile and clean is something that can not be stressed enough, but with these lashes being so affordable, I can wear a new pair each time and not feel badly about my bank account balance later! It's a win! Win! WIN! I highly recommend! Great for the newbie to wearing false eyelashes or the falsie veteran! Go out and get yourself a pair -or five of Ardell lashes, you will be happy you did! And don't forget to grab some of their DUO glue too! 😘
Emily D.
Westport
Ardell lashes are always nice quality.
I've never been able to find a pair that fit my eye shape well, but after a Lot of gluing these stuck pretty well. The glue that was already applied definitely wasn't enough for me, so I had to buy a tube of lash glue seperate.
These lashes looked very natural even though they had some length to them, and never came off once they were secured on.
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset, NJ
I love the Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437 i have taken very good care of my lashes i have black colored eyes and they go perfect with them i usually use them when i go out. I just wish they were a little fuller. But theyre great overall with price and everything.
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
Great  lashes for those who are beginners. The lash band is thin and easy to apply. The style of the lashes itself are more on the natural side so if you are looking for something non dramatic this lash is for you. Wispies are my fave because they flare out more on the outter corner which for my eyes shape makes them look bigger and more slanted.
Sareena F.
Duluth, MN
These lashes a great. They aren’t too dramatic, but they give your eyes a pop. They aren’t too pricy. If I want to take some photos or I have an event to go to I use Ardell lashes. The only thing that I would change about the product is to have the lashes a little softer. On the edges of the lashes they are quite dense so they hurt your eye if you get poked.
Alexa J.
Crown Point
So many people recommended these to me, so I finally tried them. Unfortunately, they just really did not work for me. I don't know if they are all like this, but the ones I ordered were extremely uneven, and the lashes were very crooked. They looked really bad on me. Maybe I just received a really bad pair, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Alicia N.
Norman
These are under $10 and I can make them last so that I can wear them about 3-5 times. I bought these from Walgreens but any local drugstore should have them. There is room for improvement however, the strip can be more tough and durable but you’re paying less than $10 so you can’t really be THAT picky. I love these, these are my go to.
Madalyn R.
Augusta, GA
These are my absolute favorite! I’m not the BEST at putting on falsies, so don’t judge my application in the photo, but I love that these aren’t “natural” enough without looking crazy. They stay on all night too. Grab the 3-pack on sale at Ulta for a great deal!
Lydia O.
Harker Heights
i’ve used basically every lash there is for ardell and lemme tell y’all now, they’re poppin. i like to stack them or leave them be. sometimes i like to stack different ones to see how it turns out and usually i love the result. this brand is the best and i don’t think i’d ever switch to some expensive brand because these are quality
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Ardell es mi marca favorita en las pestañas!, para mi tiene las mejores pestañas, hacen que mi look se vea como de Instagram tan glamorosas y perfectas, en Facebook cuando comparto mis maquillas siempre me preguntan que pestañas uso y les digo sobre estas, ahora todas las aman, las volvería a comprar siempre, me gustan mucho
Emily B.
Ames, IA
How long do they last?
Alexis L.
turlock ca
Okay guys I’m absolutely terrible at applying these but I want to start using them which is your favorite falsies? And if you know any that look great and are easy to apply?
Lauren K.
Thornhill , ON
I struggle with putting false lashes on. Any tips to make the process easier?
pranisha g.
Do they last long?
Terracita B.
Olive branch
How does these look on a human?

back