BY ARDELL #3 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Demi Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Demi Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Demi Wispies Individuals have been placed at the outer end of the lash where it flares out. - Studio Effects Demi Wispies

Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies
  • "These were the first falsies ive ever tried to wear and they really were super easy to put on, they're great to get you used to wearing falsies and great for learning how to apply lashes as well" in 341 reviews
  • "I have used wispies before I thought they were the ones for me. but one day by accident I picked up Demi wispies instead of wispies. thank god. the shape of these suit my eyes. tens times better but also give that natural lash appeal. they complement any look natural to dramatic. I bought ten more the next time I stopped by Walmart. " in 277 reviews
  • "Recently I've Been Trying Out New Brands Of Lashes And I Haven't Been Exactly Satisfied. I Do Have Other Drug Store Lashes And I Think Maybe Even The Same Brand But When I Do My Makeup And Its Time To Wear Lashes, I'm Sad That I Don't Have My Wispies! These Are My Absolute Favorite Lashes! I Don't Own Any High End Lashes, But I Don't Feel Like I Need To Because I Have These. They Are Comfortable And Not Too Long So These Lashes Don't Over Power ANY Makeup Look. I Love These! đź’ž" in 117 reviews
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
These eyelashes are AMAZING! I have tried plenty of different Ardell shapes (demi wispies, wispies, etc.) and types (studio effects, faux mink, etc.) and these are my all time favorite. With proper care, a single pair can get 5-7 uses from it. The number of uses and how well the lashes maintain their shape over several uses definitely offsets the few extra dollars the studio effect lashes cost. I got this pair from Walgreen for about $7. The classic non-studio effect pairs run for about $3. But the studio effects are not only bolder and thicker, they last so much longer. They don’t stretch when you remove them unlike the flimsier, cheaper pairs making them reusable. Also the thicker band makes them easier to apply.
bre V.
Ardell lashes are by far the best drugstore option lashes & glue. They may not be high quality in the sense that you can use them over & over before you buy a new pair, but you can definitely get a few or more uses out of one pair with no problem. They are affordable, have tons of different options ranging from natural looking lashes to a full glam look. They also offer stacked lash strips for a dramatic look & faux mink lashes for beauty lovers on a budget. I give them three stars because there are much pricier lashes that I prefer, but if you are looking for an affordable option, or you're learning to apply strip lashes and don't want to waste real mink lashes while you practice, Ardell is your best bet.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
When I am not in the mood for high end lashes or lashes that are available only online, I definitely love these lashes. They’re affordable at any drugstore and I usually choose these over the regular wispies from Ardell. These fits my small almond shape eyes a bit better without feeling heavy and invisible bands. I do find these lashes to be a slightly fragile at first, when it comes to removing them from the packaging or cleaning them. If you pull them too hard from the packaging or when you’re moving the lash glue from that days wear, it can pull off a couple of the lash pieces. Which makes you feel like the lashes are ruined afterwards. Overall this product is easy to apply and affordable, I would recommend this to anyone that wants natural looking lashes, that will blend really well in with their real lashes.
Winnie H.
These will always be my favorite false lashes. I usually go to Walmart and get the big pack. Definitely gives you a natural but with flair. Best fit and doesn’t look too crazy or give away that they’re fake- like most falsies look on Asians. Last awhile if you take care of them- can get 5-6 uses outta one set usually. I use to wear them everyday cause Asian eyelashes suck... but I only on special occasions or if I wanna go for a little bit of oomph! Lol but yes, I would buy these until the end of time.
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Love this Ardell..... I do my eyelashes everyday I also have gotten my lashes done professionally I have to say that I love my Ardell lashes I actually don’t buy this style my style is #33 I never can find them in stock at the stores so I have to buy them in bulk on Jet. Totally worth going on line and having to pay the money to get free shipping I get a lot for my money. Anyways love this brand I have tried them all and this is what I tell everyone to buy when they ask about my lashes......
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
My go to choice for falsies. These lashes give you a luscious look, without it being overly dramatic. I always find fantastic bundle deals on these at amazon, so the price point is phenomenal. The longevity of this product is what really sells me on them. One pair of lashes can last at least a whole work week as long as long as you take care of them & clean them properly. Definitely recommend to rookie and pro falsies wearers alike. Will definitely buy these again and again and again!
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Love the way these lashes looked on me. Unfortunately they didn’t last long. Not sure if it was me or the product that caused this. The lashes moved too much on the plastic edge that you glue to your lid. It made it easy to spread the lashes out as much as I needed to but when it came time to cleaning them, a few lash hairs fell off. Hope this made sense.
Besides that this product is inexpensive and can be bout in almost any store. Bought mine from Walmart
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I love these lashes but I also love the Ardell Magnetic Lashes - Double Wispies they were hard to work with at first but I got used to them I like them because I don’t need eyelash glue the are magnetic lashes and they look good on me at first it was difficult to use but I got used to them but they are affordable and they last s long time the more you take care of your lashes the longer lasting they will be but I like using DUO Eyelash Glue for False Eyelashes Dark by Duo it works good it’s my favorite drug store eyelash glue it’s like 5-6$ for it tho but I have a truck I do to make my glitter last all day long I use 2 DUO Eyelash Adhesive (Glue) - 'White/dark Set ' for my glitter because it helps keep my glitter on and when you wanna take it off it’s a lot easier to take off !
Jordan S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These lashes are my go to! They look absolutely stunning and so flirty. I buy these lashes at my local Ulta. I refuse to buy any other lashes. I used them for prom and I also use them on an everyday basis. They work for dressing up and dressing down. Some lashes seem super heavy.. these are weightless and do not irritate my eyes at all. 100& recommend.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I only use false eyelashes on very special days, so I feel it’s not worth to invest in really good eyelashes that you can reuse several times.
These are the ones I always get. I feel they still look natural, though them give the right emphasis to my eyes. They are also relatively easy to apply. For the price, I can just use them one time without feeling I am wasting my money.
Samuel F.
Sacramento
Can I buy this at Walmart by any chance
lacey M.
Philadelphia
What kind of glue do most of you like to use? I don't wear falsies very often, but i have a white glue i actually grabbed at Walgreens, considering i doubt wear them often, but would really like to more, and it seems that the White glue isn't the answer...for me anyhow.
Inginia L.
Is this a good brand?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
Is this a good brand??
Lacy S.
Ward, AR
Are these easy to put on?