BY ARDELL #13 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Demi Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Demi Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Demi Wispies Individuals have been placed at the outer end of the lash where it flares out. - Studio Effects Demi Wispies see more...

• Really wanting to try but wanting to know if these are super long...2 Answers
  • Are they good?? Where can I buy these??2 Answers
  • Can I buy this at Walmart by any chance9 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I was really impressed with how natural and comfortable these lashes were. I recently bought a two pack that included duo glue and little tweezers to help put the lashes on. I feel like the lashes stayed on all day and went on easily (I'm a beginner with lashes). I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is slightly scared of lashes (like myself) and wants to try something natural that just adds a little 'umphf'. I wore these for the last wedding I was in, and they lasted the whole day and looked great!
Noemy M.
San Mateo, CA
Recently I've Been Trying Out New Brands Of Lashes And I Haven't Been Exactly Satisfied. I Do Have Other Drug Store Lashes And I Think Maybe Even The Same Brand But When I Do My Makeup And Its Time To Wear Lashes, I'm Sad That I Don't Have My Wispies! These Are My Absolute Favorite Lashes! I Don't Own Any High End Lashes, But I Don't Feel Like I Need To Because I Have These. They Are Comfortable And Not Too Long So These Lashes Don't Over Power ANY Makeup Look. I Love These! ğŸ’ž
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
These are one of my absolute favorites they're so gorgeous! I love how extra fluttery they are at the ends! They're $6-7 I think at Fred Meyers which isn't bad at all! The display says that they're just like the Wispies but with individual lashes for more flare!They make my eyes look so nice, and it really puts a simple look together, love it 💕

Don't mind the dog filter on my picture! 😬
Amanda W.
Seriously love these Demi Wispies by Ardell!! They're super easy to apply and they just always look so beautiful!! I use these lashes constantly! I just wore some over the weekend while at a wedding and they held up all day and night. I can usually reuse them a couple times also which is awesome! They just give that extra little touch that completes your look!
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Ardell is my go to brand for lashes in my kit as an MUA. I really love the thin band and how natural the demi wispies look.

I love the demi wispies for barely there makeup on photo shoots because they photograph very well and look super natural.

I generally buy them in my local Sally's beauty supply store. Great value for a great price.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
These lashes are really great when you want to add an extra oomph to your makeup. I love these for going out and I find that some people actually think they are my real lashes sometimes! Great quality and the lash band isn't thick so they can be hidden easily and reused a few times if cleaned and stored properly :) Great drugstore find!
Crystal M.
Beaufort, SC
I love lashes , i feel like ardell are pretty good to be an affordable products and i don't have to online them i can go straight to the drugstore to get them when i ran out .. I ❤️❤️❤️ the wispies line .. I would try some if your an beginner with false lashes , they a cult favorite. If you want more dramatic ones try the double ups .
Paulina G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have used wispies before I thought they were the ones for me. but one day by accident I picked up Demi wispies instead of wispies. thank god. the shape of these suit my eyes. tens times better but also give that natural lash appeal. they complement any look natural to dramatic. I bought ten more the next time I stopped by Walmart.
Kierstin R.
I LOVE THESE! They're perfect for any occasion. Definitely my go to lashes. They don't weigh down your eyes, not too dramatic but definitely make any look just a little more bold & beautiful without being too over the top. I also don't like a thick lash band & these definitely have the perfect lash band. They look very natural.
Josephine T.
Anaheim, CA
Affordable, gorgeous, glam (but not over the top), and comfortable lashes! What more could you ask for? I love the wispy look of this because it makes things look more "natural" but also love how the ends of the lashes are longer so it gives you that natural cat eye and just frames your eyes beautifully.
Samuel F.
Sacramento
Can I buy this at Walmart by any chance
Resse C.
Grantville, GA
Has anyone found a great glue to use with them yet? And you you guys mascara over them?
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
I love the demi wispies but have you guys found a waterproof lash glue? I used to use one by Ardell but can't seem to find it anymore.
Lilya R.
Are they good?? Where can I buy these??
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
How long do these usually last?