BY ARDELL #3 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Demi Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Demi Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Demi Wispies Individuals have been placed at the outer end of the lash where it flares out. - Studio Effects Demi Wispies see more...

• Is this a good brand?6 Answers
  • Are they easy to apply and do they irritate the eyes?4 Answers
  • Do these look natural?❤️ I really wanna try them but idk5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "These were the first falsies ive ever tried to wear and they really were super easy to put on, they're great to get you used to wearing falsies and great for learning how to apply lashes as well" in 341 reviews
  • "I have used wispies before I thought they were the ones for me. but one day by accident I picked up Demi wispies instead of wispies. thank god. the shape of these suit my eyes. tens times better but also give that natural lash appeal. they complement any look natural to dramatic. I bought ten more the next time I stopped by Walmart. " in 277 reviews
  • "Recently I've Been Trying Out New Brands Of Lashes And I Haven't Been Exactly Satisfied. I Do Have Other Drug Store Lashes And I Think Maybe Even The Same Brand But When I Do My Makeup And Its Time To Wear Lashes, I'm Sad That I Don't Have My Wispies! These Are My Absolute Favorite Lashes! I Don't Own Any High End Lashes, But I Don't Feel Like I Need To Because I Have These. They Are Comfortable And Not Too Long So These Lashes Don't Over Power ANY Makeup Look. I Love These! 💞" in 117 reviews
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Love this Ardell..... I do my eyelashes everyday I also have gotten my lashes done professionally I have to say that I love my Ardell lashes I actually don’t buy this style my style is #33 I never can find them in stock at the stores so I have to buy them in bulk on Jet. Totally worth going on line and having to pay the money to get free shipping I get a lot for my money. Anyways love this brand I have tried them all and this is what I tell everyone to buy when they ask about my lashes......
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My go to choice for falsies. These lashes give you a luscious look, without it being overly dramatic. I always find fantastic bundle deals on these at amazon, so the price point is phenomenal. The longevity of this product is what really sells me on them. One pair of lashes can last at least a whole work week as long as long as you take care of them & clean them properly. Definitely recommend to rookie and pro falsies wearers alike. Will definitely buy these again and again and again!
Mandi M.
Ballwin
These are great lashes. I prefer demi styles, because I have large eyes, but these are good. They have a very natural look. Ardell makes my favorite affordable lashes. I love that the bands are very thin and almost invisible. I also like that they use real human hair, so you get a natural look, while still being cruelty free. Most of the other inexpensive lashes are plastic, and they look cheap and not cute. Ardell will always be my #1 when it comes to affordable lashes and you can't beat the price! If you take good care of them, they will last forever.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love the way these lashes looked on me. Unfortunately they didn’t last long. Not sure if it was me or the product that caused this. The lashes moved too much on the plastic edge that you glue to your lid. It made it easy to spread the lashes out as much as I needed to but when it came time to cleaning them, a few lash hairs fell off. Hope this made sense.
Besides that this product is inexpensive and can be bout in almost any store. Bought mine from Walmart
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I think these are very cute and durable for women who are beginners in the lash life lol or prefer a more classy look. They just aren’t bold enough for me. I love Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes personally. Both are super affordable and you can grab them from Tisuns beauty supply or Sally’s. Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies.❤️
Karlee D.
Omaha, NE
I usually like Demi wispies but these lashes were stiff when I had put them on. The lashes although did give me a more dramatic look, I felt like they were clumped together. I really did enjoy these lashes though once they were put on. I just prefer a less dramatic look :)
Kortney H.
Scottsville, KY
These lashes are absolutely to die for! I wear them every single day and I even wore them for my wedding I love them so much! They give me so much volume and length! I have people ask me everyday if they are my real lashes! I would highly recommend these to anyone! Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies
Vanessa L.
I love Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies. They are so affordable and look so beautiful. I have never felt the need to buy more expensive lashes because Ardell is such a good value. They have many different options and styles. You are sure to find a favorite.
Jordan S.
Bellingham , WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These lashes are my go to! They look absolutely stunning and so flirty. I buy these lashes at my local Ulta. I refuse to buy any other lashes. I used them for prom and I also use them on an everyday basis. They work for dressing up and dressing down. Some lashes seem super heavy.. these are weightless and do not irritate my eyes at all. 100& recommend.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I only use false eyelashes on very special days, so I feel it’s not worth to invest in really good eyelashes that you can reuse several times.
These are the ones I always get. I feel they still look natural, though them give the right emphasis to my eyes. They are also relatively easy to apply. For the price, I can just use them one time without feeling I am wasting my money.
Samuel F.
Sacramento
Can I buy this at Walmart by any chance
Charmaine B.
Lutz, FL
Are they long lasting?
Lacy S.
Ward
Are these easy to put on?
MARISOL🌞 M.