BY ARDELL #3 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Demi Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Demi Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Demi Wispies Individuals have been placed at the outer end of the lash where it flares out. - Studio Effects Demi Wispies see more...

• Really wanting to try but wanting to know if these are super long...2 Answers
  • Are they good?? Where can I buy these??2 Answers
  • Can I buy this at Walmart by any chance9 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I just started using false lashes and these are the best I purchased a cheaper brand of lashes which was the worst idea because they really sucked they were really uncomfortable and the lash band stuck out a lot no matter what I tried to cover it up I wanted to give up because I just figured it was me that just couldn't seen to get it down. But then I purchased these and they instantly changed my mind. Just remember it may not always be you but what your working with especially when it comes to lashes you just have to find the ones that work for you. I would definitely go with these if your just wanting to see which ones you like better on yourself.
Jenna M.
These are amazing cheap eyelashes! I will buy the huge packs of these eyelashes because I never wanna run out! They are amazing if you either just want more thick eyelashes, to look like you have natural long eyelashes, or if you want to have natural looking eyelashes if you don’t have any. They are my go to eyelashes and beat out my expensive eyelashes. I would recommend people who want to use false eyelashes to use these and just always have them handy if they just want a little natural type of look with their lashes.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My go to choice for falsies. These lashes give you a luscious look, without it being overly dramatic. I always find fantastic bundle deals on these at amazon, so the price point is phenomenal. The longevity of this product is what really sells me on them. One pair of lashes can last at least a whole work week as long as long as you take care of them & clean them properly. Definitely recommend to rookie and pro falsies wearers alike. Will definitely buy these again and again and again!
Michele N.
These are a beautiful pair of lashes and they are good for beginners who are trying to practice and wear false lashes because these have a nice thin band and are easy to cut to fit your eye shape as well.
I am good at applying false eyelashes but I like this style for something more natural looking and not having to worry about covering up a thicker lash band. These give you a bit more of a "dramatic look" while still looking natural like the regular demi whispies.
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
Love the way these lashes looked on me. Unfortunately they didn’t last long. Not sure if it was me or the product that caused this. The lashes moved too much on the plastic edge that you glue to your lid. It made it easy to spread the lashes out as much as I needed to but when it came time to cleaning them, a few lash hairs fell off. Hope this made sense.
Besides that this product is inexpensive and can be bout in almost any store. Bought mine from Walmart
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I only use false eyelashes on very special days, so I feel it’s not worth to invest in really good eyelashes that you can reuse several times.
These are the ones I always get. I feel they still look natural, though them give the right emphasis to my eyes. They are also relatively easy to apply. For the price, I can just use them one time without feeling I am wasting my money.
Joelle K.
My go to drugstore lash. Easy to apply and the band is thin so they don’t look obviously fake. I buy these at Walmart in the 5 pack and save some money by buying more. They usually are good for up to 5 uses when I clean the glue off them and store them in the trays. Be sure to trim them down to fit your eye for the most comfortable wear.
Kayla D.
These are my go to drug store lashes. They’re a great price. They are dramatic, but at the same time natural enough to wear every day. They compliment literally almost every look I’m going for. The band is very flexible and not thick and uncomfortable on the lash line. I wear mine with the Duo dark glue and they work like a dream!
Elizabeth G.
Leominster
Last night I had gone to my local Walgreens and picked these up. I always go to ardell for my falsies but I had never gotten this style before and I LOVE them! I love the comfort and flexibility of the band and I love the way they look!
Samuel F.
Sacramento
Can I buy this at Walmart by any chance
Resse C.
Grantville, GA
Has anyone found a great glue to use with them yet? And you you guys mascara over them?
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
I love the demi wispies but have you guys found a waterproof lash glue? I used to use one by Ardell but can't seem to find it anymore.
Lilya R.
Are they good?? Where can I buy these??
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
How long do these usually last?