Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
These fake eye lashes help my eye lashes look bigger and natural because of its good quality
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
I love Ardell lashes! They were so easy to put on, the band wasn't too thin or thick and they last for multiple uses. They're the only lashes I use and I buy mine at my local Cosmoprof. Will continue to purchase!
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
This is my FAVORITE lash brand. These lashes look amazing on and stay put all day. They also bend to shape my eye super well. They are affordable and all around amazing. I repurchase these lashes all of the time and don't plan on changing that!
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
I love those lashes. they look so natural on the eyes. the price is great for the value. the only thing that i don't like is that you have to be very carefull if u wanna use them again because removing the glue can be a little bit tricky because the lashes are so delicate
daphne l.
Boucherville
When i was using fake lashes it was the lashes i was wearing and they really look nice and natural i was using them with black glue for lashes and the look of it was amazing for night out or special occasion
Ariadna S.
Lima
I love this! I use it once but i love it, i use it more than a month and my friends use to told me that it looks like real ones when i told them that they were fake.
Verónica M.
Miami
Son muy buenas y naturales. Tiene una banda fina y si las sabes aplicar se sentirá como si no las llevas puestas
Gina B.
Romford, Essex
If you can apply falsies go for these! long and full lashes great for daytime wear. they have a feathery, wispy girly look to them. I love that they instantly dress everything up. If you hate taking off mascara at the end of the night then this is a perfect solution as all you have to do is peel back the lashes and you can reuse them couple times if you keep them in a good condition.
Chantell W.
Great for everyday natural look. So easy to apply and so light on the eye lids. Absolutely love this style as well! Suitable for so many occasions!!! Love it!! Already own two back up for when they run out!
Amber W.
United Kingdom, Belfast
I love these lashes! Make my eyes really stand out and very easy to apply! Great to wear on a night out or just as a stand out day to day look.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand