Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Milady V.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I love ardell fake eyelashes. I am a beuty blogger and are easy to use and make your eyes beautifully. Also you can use more that once.
Christy T.
Austin, TX
They get the job done. Easy to put on, wouldn't count on wearing them multiple times. Light, not heavy like other competing lashes.
Mary A.
These are my favorite lashes to used for almost everything. They are cost effective and last a long time, as well as easy to apply
Emmeline🌻 G.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite pair of lashes. They look so natural yet sexy at the same. If you take good care of them, they can last about 10+ wears
Bree R.
Portage, IN
Not too over done or false looking. Went on easily and didn't feel heavy, actually forgot they were there for most the time.
Juanita D.
Loved these after I cut them down a little bit. They felt very natural but made my eyes pop. One of my favorite sets I own.
Maria M.
Bell Gardens, CA
My favorite lashes to wear. You could wear these lashes for up to ten uses. They stay intact even after removing them off.
Hannah B.
I’m not too good at applying falsies but Ardel lashes are great! The style 110 is a nice natural style just what I like!
I used to wear KISS eyelashes until I tried Arden. Now it's all I wear. Very natural, easy to put on and always perfect
Ashlee L.
CONCORD, NH
I love these lashes. They're definitely very wearable... They had so much volume but definitely not too much volume.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand