Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these because they add some glamour without looking terribly fake. I like fullness and length for my glam looks, but I hate it when the lashes look too full as if there is just a wall of lashes. haha That's why I love these! I can use them for day or night =)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are my absolute go to lashes! They look so natural while giving the lashes length and volume! I have used them for many years and love love love them! They're easy to apply and reuse if needed!
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ariel is just an all around good product for falsies! their lashes are always very soft, making it super easy to apply! Definitely purchasing again.
claire e.
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love those lashes. they look so natural on the eyes. the price is great for the value. the only thing that i don't like is that you have to be very carefull if u wanna use them again because removing the glue can be a little bit tricky because the lashes are so delicate
daphne l.
daphne l.
Boucherville
When i was using fake lashes it was the lashes i was wearing and they really look nice and natural i was using them with black glue for lashes and the look of it was amazing for night out or special occasion
Ariadna S.
Ariadna S.
Lima
I love this! I use it once but i love it, i use it more than a month and my friends use to told me that it looks like real ones when i told them that they were fake.
vero m.
vero m.
Miami
Son muy buenas y naturales. Tiene una banda fina y si las sabes aplicar se sentirá como si no las llevas puestas
Gina B.
Gina B.
London, ['', '', 'Essex']
If you can apply falsies go for these! long and full lashes great for daytime wear. they have a feathery, wispy girly look to them. I love that they instantly dress everything up. If you hate taking off mascara at the end of the night then this is a perfect solution as all you have to do is peel back the lashes and you can reuse them couple times if you keep them in a good condition.
Chantell W.
Chantell W.
Great for everyday natural look. So easy to apply and so light on the eye lids. Absolutely love this style as well! Suitable for so many occasions!!! Love it!! Already own two back up for when they run out!
Amber W.
Amber W.
United Kingdom, Belfast
I love these lashes! Make my eyes really stand out and very easy to apply! Great to wear on a night out or just as a stand out day to day look.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand