Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mirna L.
These lashes are my favorite for everyday wear. The band is super comfortable and flexible, so applying them is easy. They look natural but still give your eyes just the right amount of flare. Love them!
Stephanie M.
BETTER THAN DEMI WISPIES FOR SMALL EYES!
I've been a wispies fan until I tried these, they look more natural and give your eyes a more flirty look
Jennifer G.
This lashes are one of the best i have ever used, reali confy, nice and give that extra to yoyr look
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
Ariel is just an all around good product for falsies! their lashes are always very soft, making it super easy to apply! Definitely purchasing again.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
Super cheap you can buy these at fred meyers , walmart , any drug store super comfy & easy.
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
My go to fake lashes of all time!!I already have long lashes but always gotta go for that longer fuller look on special occasions!!they look more natural on than other brands easy to put on also!
Tammy M.
These are very affordable lashes when you want to add a little drama to your eyes this is the best way to go and to try something different and you can get these at Walmart
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
This is my FAVORITE lash brand. These lashes look amazing on and stay put all day. They also bend to shape my eye super well. They are affordable and all around amazing. I repurchase these lashes all of the time and don't plan on changing that!
Julie N.
My go to lashes. They fit my eyes perfectly without cutting. The length is perfect too. Not too short that you can't see it and not too long. Perfect for everyday wear
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
I love these lashes. They are my favorite out of all of the Ardells. Pretty and natural. However, I would definitley pass on the glue. I will be buying a different brand of glue. As for the lashes, they last for most of the day. I would recommend the lashes, just not their glue.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand