BY ARDELL #10 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad exper...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfort...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Hailey V.
Alturas, CA
Love these for a day to day wear or even a going out look! Long lasting, you just have to find the right glue to really make them stick! You can find these almost anywhere, and I’d definitely recommend trying them out for a cheap go to!!
Nicole D.
Copiague, NY
These lashes are amazing and never cease to amaze me! They last for multiple wears if you take care of them properly. I got these at Ulta and I know they sell them various other places. I definetly recomend these for any lash wearers!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
These are my go to lashes. They are so easy to apply and have a clear band which I prefer. They are durable enough to reuse several times and look very natural on the eyes. I buy these over and over because they continue to work for me.
Morgan L.
New york, NY
Love false eye lashes! They are not the easiest to apply but once you get used to it, it becomes much easier! I suggest using with black or clear glue which you do have to purchase separately. Easy to remove when you are ready too
Dana D.
Jackson
These are very natural looking Lash. Really can be worn on any I shape they aren’t very voluminous but if you’re not looking for a lot then give these a try. You could get more than one use out of them even though they are disposable.
Katey J.
yulee, FL
These lashes are great for a subtle look, my favorite about this brand in particular is the lash band. It’s not super this and easy to apply and move around. With the right lash glue these will last me all day without budging.
Erin M.
Saint Paul
I like the 110s if I am looking for a more natural look. The shape is great and does a beautiful job of opening up my eyes. The Ardell lashes are fantastic quality at a great price. I try to always keeps a couple sets on hand.
Lauren D.
Provo
Ardell has some great lashes. These look natural and are easy to apply. I don’t give them
Five stars because they don’t last forever, which stinks. I end up buying a new pair every couple weeks. I always purchase this brand.
Jocelyn S.
These are a more natural looking eyelash. I would wear these more during the day since they are not so dramatic. I really only wear falsies when it’s a special occasion and I would choice these for the extra pop they give.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Great natural lashes for anytime. Ardell is a great eyelash brand. They are great for beginners & eyelash pros! They’re super affordable but great quality still.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand