Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Clio, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ardell lashes!! They're the next best thing if you can't afford top dollar ones. They're very cheap and you can get about a weeks worth of use out of it. I also love the fan out style (small inside to larger outside) and they're comfortable.
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
My go to fake lashes of all time!!I already have long lashes but always gotta go for that longer fuller look on special occasions!!they look more natural on than other brands easy to put on also!
Tionna R.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I love these lashes. I get multiple uses out of each set which is great. They come in styles from simple to dramatic. 110 is one of my favorites!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Gainesville, Va
I love the 110 studio lashes. I used them for my wedding, and they lasted all day and night! They stayed on, but were easy to remove. My eyes are a blue-ish green, and they blended well with these. They are dramatic enough to make a difference, and photograph SO well!! They aren't over the top though, so you don't look like you are trying too hard. These are great for any event. Not just formal events. I have worn them for date night with my husband a few times too!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I've been using Ardell Lashes for years now and I love it how it is light weight and looks natural on my eyes!
My most favorite eye lashes from Ardell are the demi whispy ones. I don't wear lashes every day but I would wear them over the weekend when I go out with my hubby.
Erika M.
Erika M.
These are the best for any occasion I did one of my clients make up and applied these eyelashes she also loved them
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
These are very affordable lashes when you want to add a little drama to your eyes this is the best way to go and to try something different and you can get these at Walmart
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Love these lashes! They are very affordable and you can use them a couple times before throwing them out. I recommend these lashes to all my friends and I get so many compliments.
Julie N.
Julie N.
My go to lashes. They fit my eyes perfectly without cutting. The length is perfect too. Not too short that you can't see it and not too long. Perfect for everyday wear
Halle M.
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
I love these lashes. They are my favorite out of all of the Ardells. Pretty and natural. However, I would definitley pass on the glue. I will be buying a different brand of glue. As for the lashes, they last for most of the day. I would recommend the lashes, just not their glue.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand