Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Milady V.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
Ariel is just an all around good product for falsies! their lashes are always very soft, making it super easy to apply! Definitely purchasing again.
Katie R.
Summerfield
Gave a natural eye lash appearance and easy to apply! It’s easy to adjust if you need less. Overall great product and the price point is affordable!
Milady V.
Cutler Bay, FL
My go to lashes! So easy and quick to put on. And super affordable. The length and shape is also great. Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies
Stephanie M.
BETTER THAN DEMI WISPIES FOR SMALL EYES!
I've been a wispies fan until I tried these, they look more natural and give your eyes a more flirty look
Shyann R.
these eyelashes are great for the price. You cannot beat them and they are reusable. I usually big the large pack of them to save some extra $$$
shameena m.
Richmond Hill, NY
One of my favorite brand to buy my false lashes from especially when it comes with the last glueArdell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Didn't really look much different than my usual eyelashes without falsies. Must use separate glue in addition to sticky part already on lashes.
lupita h.
Berwyn, IL
So great, and light weight ! Great for everyday wear and for special events! Wearable for any occasion and is long lasting with the duo glue
Kass A.
I Love these lashes! Very good quality & long lasting. I want too crazy about the glue but with the right adhesive they look so beautiful.
Its_denijah C.
Atlanta
Ardell lashes are some of my favorite lashes ever I love these because they look natural and they just give your eyelashes a little boost
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand