Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Milady V.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Julie N.
My go to lashes. They fit my eyes perfectly without cutting. The length is perfect too. Not too short that you can't see it and not too long. Perfect for everyday wear
Taylor S.
These lashes are beautiful and look way more expensive than they are. Ardell continues to impress me - I have yet to be disappointed with one of their products.
Jacqueline D.
Favorite go to lashes because they are durable and they just look great on. I've also been using their single lashes which last longer and loom more natural.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
I love false eyelashes but I usually use Ardell the most. I think the quality is good and some kits come with the glue. They are usually only $5-6 dollars.
Victoria S.
Spartanburg
Love ardell lashes. I wear them for all my formal events. Whatever style you choose, they are easy to trim and apply with a solid band to prevent fallout.
Nina M.
Marietta
I like these lashes because I like it when you apply masacra on your lower lashes & just alittle by of eyeliner on the water line in my opinion .
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
Great lashes, stay on perfectly. Give a nice dramatic effect without going too overboard. If taken care of, I can get a second use out of them easily.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
Yes! I love these lashes. I get multiple uses out of each set which is great. They come in styles from simple to dramatic. 110 is one of my favorites!
Olivia M.
Woodbridge, NJ
These lashes are perfect if you're going for a natural look. When I was wearing these people actually thought they were my real lashes which is perfect
Katie R.
Summerfield
Gave a natural eye lash appearance and easy to apply! It’s easy to adjust if you need less. Overall great product and the price point is affordable!
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand