Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
christine C.
christine C.
Kew Gardens, NY
These lashes are very reliable. I can cut them easily and apply them easily.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any Ardell eyelashes. They really stay on and always look great. I recommend these to anyone.
I use these fake lashes on people who don't really want bug and bold lashes more like a little oomf. They are so easy accessible, I can find them in just about any drugstore. I have repurchased for my more conservative clients.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ardell lashes! They were so easy to put on, the band wasn't too thin or thick and they last for multiple uses. They're the only lashes I use and I buy mine at my local Cosmoprof. Will continue to purchase!
S P.
S P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ardell Lashes.It is so easy to put on & affordable too.My go to lashes..
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear lashes a lot, but have a few times and also during Halloween. The lashes seem to stay on well and do the trick. Better than some of the other lashes I have tried. And they are priced comparably with other lashes.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Carlsbad, CA
By far my absolute favorite drug store eyelash brand! The studio effects in particular is amazing!!
Tish T.
Tish T.
El Paso, TX
These lashes are my fav! Ardell studio effects lashes are nice and usually last me a few days!
Mirna L.
Mirna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are my favorite for everyday wear. The band is super comfortable and flexible, so applying them is easy. They look natural but still give your eyes just the right amount of flare. Love them!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bell, CA
My favorite lashes to wear. You could wear these lashes for up to ten uses. They stay intact even after removing them off.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand