Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Milady V.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by raz b.

BY ARDELL #15 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
I love these lashes. They are my favorite out of all of the Ardells. Pretty and natural. However, I would definitley pass on the glue. I will be buying a different brand of glue. As for the lashes, they last for most of the day. I would recommend the lashes, just not their glue.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
I love these because they add some glamour without looking terribly fake. I like fullness and length for my glam looks, but I hate it when the lashes look too full as if there is just a wall of lashes. haha That's why I love these! I can use them for day or night =)
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
These are a great natural looking lashes. It is a bit long for my eyes but a quick snip of the ends and they fit perfectly. I usually buy them when they are on sale. I would definitely recommend these for a nice natural looking lashes. Adds length and fullness without looking overly fake.
Cristy T.
Wore them to a wedding and they looked great! Not as dramatic and voluminous because it is part of the natural line. Sits well on top of my lashes and easy to trim to fit my eye. Had no problems with them at all and I wear them to interviews as well.
Taryn M.
If you want a little extra added to your eyelashes without looking like you are wearing crazy lashes, these are clutch. Great for beginners and the right price. With so much talk about the 'no makeup makeup' these are the 'no lashes lashes'.
Brittany M.
These are my absolute go to lashes! They look so natural while giving the lashes length and volume! I have used them for many years and love love love them! They're easy to apply and reuse if needed!
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA
These are beautiful lashes. They're long without being too long and add some fullness. They are not extremely full which makes them great for day time. I like to wear different ones for a night out but for the day, these are my go to.
Daniella Y.
Hands down my favorite lashes. They add just the right amount of volume and they look completely natural. I got through so many pairs of these. Each pair, if properly taken care of, last FOREVER! Perfect for seasoned pros and amateurs!
Kacey W.
Rosenberg
I absolutely love these lashes! Great product for a decent price. Very easy to apply, just takes a little practice and patience. They look great on and enhance your eyes. I would definitely recommend these lashes.
Alexis E.
These lashes are definitely not my favorite. Most of the Ardell lashes don't have the greatest bands. They can be hard to put on because they are more thin and flimsy. They definitely aren't my favorite.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand