BY ARDELL #15 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad exper...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfort...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Anna L.
Dawsonville, GA
I suck at lashes more than anyone, IF I get them on it takes a life time. But these make my struggle slightly easier. Definitely worth the money, they’re not expensive, so many different styles, love them!
Stacey C.
Etters
This was my first pair. I really liked them but I’m not good putting them on. I got mine at Ulta beauty. I need to practice but I think they are easy to use. I would repurchase.
Sarah H.
Brookland, AR
They felt so natural, all I had to do was trim them up a bit. Once I trimmed them to my size I added glue and stuck them on. They feel so natural compared to some other brands.
Amanda W.
I’m not the greatest at using false lashes but these are super easy to work with and fit my eye nicely. They look pretty natural and whenever I wear them people usually can’t even tell they’re fake, and I like that type of look. They’re also super affordable. I would recommend these to anyone just starting to use lashes!
Heather B.
I love these lashes because it gives my lashes such volume without having the look of fake lashes. They are also super comfortable and Ive worn the same pair about 8 times!
Kristin M.
Wantagh, NY
My favorite natural looking lashes, great for going to work or out for casual drinks with the girls! Easily reusable. Didn’t even have to trim them. My go to lashes.
Riley S.
Midland City , AL
This is a great product that I use to use all the time for all of my pageants, prom, and my wedding. They looked fabulous, and their price looked super fabulous as well. They are a great value for the money! I never had to put them on myself, but the lady that did apply them made it seem pretty simple.
Beatriz J.
S Portland, ME
I love this brand and I love how natural this product looks on my lashes! I’m a huge fan of products that look like the fake lashes are your own and this definitely do the job! However, for those who love the more dramatic eye lashes, they also have an infinity of lashes and shapes you can choose! Highly recommended!
kellybellyxoxox P.
Aberdeen, WA
Ardell's Demi Wispies are a cult classic and for good reason. Demi Wispies give you volume and a fluttery look without being too dramatic. Bonus: they're inexpensive.
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
These made for beautiful big doe eyes. My eyes looked so big and blue. They’re easy to trim if you need to fit to your lashes. One eye was easier to put on for me than the other. Very easy for me to apply to my moms lashes though.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand