Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
ardell makes the best affordable lashes! they look so good! and they're so easy to apply! the bands very flexible so they feel very comfortable on your eyes! they have so many different styles for every occasion/eye look!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
BETTER THAN DEMI WISPIES FOR SMALL EYES!
I've been a wispies fan until I tried these, they look more natural and give your eyes a more flirty look
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This lashes are one of the best i have ever used, reali confy, nice and give that extra to yoyr look
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
Super cheap you can buy these at fred meyers , walmart , any drug store super comfy & easy.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Not that these aren't good quality. I just generally like fuller and more natural lashes. I love the demi wispies and all of the wispies. These didn't do much for me.
Carley M.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best fake eyelashes I have ever used! Recently bought at Ulta and they were so easy to put on and stayed in places even after sleeping in them! Came off really easy so I could reuse them!
Marisela O.
Marisela O.
Great,affordable and you can you can use more than once. Great for those who are learning how to put lashes on.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Favorite lashes. Very comfortable and easy to put on. Also very affordable, get alot of uses out of each pair.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE lash brand. These lashes look amazing on and stay put all day. They also bend to shape my eye super well. They are affordable and all around amazing. I repurchase these lashes all of the time and don't plan on changing that!
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
These fake eye lashes help my eye lashes look bigger and natural because of its good quality
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand