Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marisela O.
Marisela O.
Great,affordable and you can you can use more than once. Great for those who are learning how to put lashes on.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Favorite lashes. Very comfortable and easy to put on. Also very affordable, get alot of uses out of each pair.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are my absolute go to lashes! They look so natural while giving the lashes length and volume! I have used them for many years and love love love them! They're easy to apply and reuse if needed!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I've been using Ardell Lashes for years now and I love it how it is light weight and looks natural on my eyes!
My most favorite eye lashes from Ardell are the demi whispy ones. I don't wear lashes every day but I would wear them over the weekend when I go out with my hubby.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these because they add some glamour without looking terribly fake. I like fullness and length for my glam looks, but I hate it when the lashes look too full as if there is just a wall of lashes. haha That's why I love these! I can use them for day or night =)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bell, CA
My favorite lashes to wear. You could wear these lashes for up to ten uses. They stay intact even after removing them off.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ardell lashes! They were so easy to put on, the band wasn't too thin or thick and they last for multiple uses. They're the only lashes I use and I buy mine at my local Cosmoprof. Will continue to purchase!
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
These fake eye lashes help my eye lashes look bigger and natural because of its good quality
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
My go to fake lashes of all time!!I already have long lashes but always gotta go for that longer fuller look on special occasions!!they look more natural on than other brands easy to put on also!
christine C.
christine C.
Kew Gardens, NY
These lashes are very reliable. I can cut them easily and apply them easily.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand