Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie M.
BETTER THAN DEMI WISPIES FOR SMALL EYES!
I've been a wispies fan until I tried these, they look more natural and give your eyes a more flirty look
Shyann R.
these eyelashes are great for the price. You cannot beat them and they are reusable. I usually big the large pack of them to save some extra $$$
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Didn't really look much different than my usual eyelashes without falsies. Must use separate glue in addition to sticky part already on lashes.
Kass A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love these lashes! Very good quality & long lasting. I want too crazy about the glue but with the right adhesive they look so beautiful.
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I love ardell fake eyelashes. I am a beuty blogger and are easy to use and make your eyes beautifully. Also you can use more that once.
Christy T.
Austin, TX
They get the job done. Easy to put on, wouldn't count on wearing them multiple times. Light, not heavy like other competing lashes.
Maria M.
Bell Gardens, CA
My favorite lashes to wear. You could wear these lashes for up to ten uses. They stay intact even after removing them off.
I used to wear KISS eyelashes until I tried Arden. Now it's all I wear. Very natural, easy to put on and always perfect
Ruth M.
Deland, FL
This are a staple in my collection, I have tried a lot of different brands of eyelashes and nothing compares to this.
Erika M.
These are the best for any occasion I did one of my clients make up and applied these eyelashes she also loved them
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand