BY ARDELL #8 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Nicole D.
Copiague, NY
These lashes are amazing and never cease to amaze me! They last for multiple wears if you take care of them properly. I got these at Ulta and I know they sell them various other places. I definetly recomend these for any lash wearers!
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
These lashes are so light! It feels like you have nothing on! They’re very natural and have a thin band. I would repurchase this and recommend them to others! They’re very affordable which is a plus!
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
These are by far my favorite lashes to wear, they’re super comfortable (if you put them on right), and extremely affordable! They also give off a somewhat natural look to them which I like a lot! I definitely would recommend these
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
Definitely my favorite brand of lashes, and 110 are my favorite ones. I usually have to trim them, no problem. They are big enough to give me lash volume, without looking like I'm wearing falsies.
Shaziah N.
Lashes have transformed my whole makeup routine for the better. When I first tried this brand, it was difficult for me to apply but over time I grew to love these lashes. They are the most "naturally dramatic " (if that makes sense) lashes that I've ever applied!
Hailey B.
Clovis, CA
These are similar to the demi wispies just a little bit more subtle and real looking. I use these when i'm going for a natural look. The packaging is the same as others but it's a little more pricey. I would buy again.
Jane W.
Beautiful, natural lashes for either everyday wear or to a special event. Feels great and priced right. I do w sh it was a bit more full. I hav le dark brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop. All you need is a pair of lash to make it all come together.
Amberly S.
Love these lashes. They add just the right amount of volume and length. I like the band on these, they blend into my natural lashes well so I don't feel the need to wear liner with it.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I had never used fake lashes on my own before When I walked the runway at a few shows where the makeup artist applied them. I was surprised at how the Ardell Studio Effect lashes didn't feel like I had anything on my eyes. They added the perfect touch to my already beautiful eye color and were easy to remove once the show came to a close.
Cassidy M.
Revere, MA
Ardell has some great lashes! These ones are subtle enough wear they don’t look too fake! I use the duo eye glue with them as well and they stay on all day! I don’t have to worry about the fall off at all! They have quite a few uses in them when they are taken care of properly. They are very affordable! You can find them at any ulta in store and online!
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand