Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Daniella Y.
Daniella Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite lashes. They add just the right amount of volume and they look completely natural. I got through so many pairs of these. Each pair, if properly taken care of, last FOREVER! Perfect for seasoned pros and amateurs!
djutyjk s.
djutyjk s.
Kissimmee, FL
This product goes on very well, is affordable and really does look natural so if you are looking for a natural look this is definately a product you should purchase.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Carbondale, Pa
These lashes are beautiful and look way more expensive than they are. Ardell continues to impress me - I have yet to be disappointed with one of their products.
Baylee V.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Didn't really look much different than my usual eyelashes without falsies. Must use separate glue in addition to sticky part already on lashes.
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pretty lashes for hooded eyes! I prefer wispier lashes but these are great for my sister. They look great on her. and they are great quality.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Saint Augusta, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyelash style and brand. This style looks natural and is very easy to apply.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Fosters, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply. Lovely, affordable, everyday lashes. Will use again. My fave of all ardell lashes
Arri👑
Arri👑
Antelope, CA
These are my all time favorite lashes. They look natural all while making your lashes pop. I would recommend
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Not that these aren't good quality. I just generally like fuller and more natural lashes. I love the demi wispies and all of the wispies. These didn't do much for me.
Carley M.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best fake eyelashes I have ever used! Recently bought at Ulta and they were so easy to put on and stayed in places even after sleeping in them! Came off really easy so I could reuse them!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand