Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tammy M.
These are very affordable lashes when you want to add a little drama to your eyes this is the best way to go and to try something different and you can get these at Walmart
Julie N.
My go to lashes. They fit my eyes perfectly without cutting. The length is perfect too. Not too short that you can't see it and not too long. Perfect for everyday wear
Marisela O.
Great,affordable and you can you can use more than once. Great for those who are learning how to put lashes on.
Natalie S.
Not that these aren't good quality. I just generally like fuller and more natural lashes. I love the demi wispies and all of the wispies. These didn't do much for me.
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I love ardell fake eyelashes. I am a beuty blogger and are easy to use and make your eyes beautifully. Also you can use more that once.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
Super cheap you can buy these at fred meyers , walmart , any drug store super comfy & easy.
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love these lashes These are really beautiful and inexpensive lashes that can be used more than once which makes them even more amazing. Great for beginners and they look natural.
Jennifer G.
This lashes are one of the best i have ever used, reali confy, nice and give that extra to yoyr look
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ariel is just an all around good product for falsies! their lashes are always very soft, making it super easy to apply! Definitely purchasing again.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love 110 lashes ! I mostly use them for a more natural look and I always get compliments!
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand