Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by raz b.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Milady V.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL #15 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gretchen R.
Hot Springs
I got these eyelashes for Christmas, and I love them. I love that they're longer than my eyelash band, so I can cut off the longest part if I want to tone them down.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ardell studio effects are great for when you need some extra pop to your eyes. They blend well with your natural lashes so it isn’t obvious you have false lashes on.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
They were nice on my wedding day. But distracting. I wish I knew better. I never wore lashes much prior to this experience. They poked into my eyes and the bad was sharp. Why would they do that? Speedo don’t make people wear a skin tight bathing suit wth painful edges.
Maddie B.
Murray, KY
I always use these lashes for events like prom and formal dances. They look nice on, but they tend to fall off the edge of the eye early in the evening. For the price and quality of the lashes, I am really pleased with the product and continue to wear them.
Celeste M.
Stockton, CA
Completely impressed, I have tried plenty of other lashes and these happened to be the most natural looking lashes, they looked as if they were my own and I was living for it. Bought them at ulta and often go back to repurchase, 100% would recommend.
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
These could be made with a more flexible lash, but they are easy to apply. I actually bought a 5 pack of them, they are cheap and look nice and natural after you get them on. The glue that is this brand is also a very good glue that stays on really well.
Maria L.
Absolutely love these lashes!! Perfect weight & feather so they blend well & look less gotti. Great for fun night out or a wedding. Great value for the price!! Can be worn more than once if used right, Ive bought many pairs!
Darian C.
This lashes I love they are a little more flirty, so I use them for my glam looks rather than everyday. I used them for prom and I got so many compliments they are easy to apply not as soft as other lashes but still good
Brianna N.
These lashes are very natural and soft looking. The band is very thin and not noticeable. I do not need a thick line of eyeliner to hide the band. I do have to cut them to fit my eyes, but I have to cut most of my lashes.
💋Cara S.
Wardell is one of the best false eyelash and lash glue makers out there! I personally love their demi wispie and wispie lashes the most! I always keep at least one tube of Ardells Duo Lash Glue in my beauty aresenol
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand