Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just the best eyelashes ever. The absolute best eyelash extensions I've had
Tory N.
Tory N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great if your lashes are going through that phase where it looks like a clump of them are missing. They're so natural I can get away with wearing one on the eye with missing eyelashes and no one notices. Super easy to apply, and I can wear them at least 10 times before throwing away (I take good care of them). The price is amazing especially when you divide and see how much per use you end up spending on them
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
Ardell lashes are a go to lash when a big event is coming up that I have to attend. They leave me feeling as if they were my real lashes and you can't even tell that they are fake. That is my favorite part about these, considering the price is great and so is the quality.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wore them to a wedding and they looked great! Not as dramatic and voluminous because it is part of the natural line. Sits well on top of my lashes and easy to trim to fit my eye. Had no problems with them at all and I wear them to interviews as well.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a great natural looking lashes. It is a bit long for my eyes but a quick snip of the ends and they fit perfectly. I usually buy them when they are on sale. I would definitely recommend these for a nice natural looking lashes. Adds length and fullness without looking overly fake.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a little extra added to your eyelashes without looking like you are wearing crazy lashes, these are clutch. Great for beginners and the right price. With so much talk about the 'no makeup makeup' these are the 'no lashes lashes'.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines , IA
These are beautiful lashes. They're long without being too long and add some fullness. They are not extremely full which makes them great for day time. I like to wear different ones for a night out but for the day, these are my go to.
Machela S.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
Most natural looking lashes ever ! They're light weight I buy them all the time . I love how thin the strip is compared to other false lashes . I use this product every time I do my make up! I definitely can't leave Sally's with out a pair .
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As usual, Ardell does a great job of having a flexible band in their more natural looking lashes. These aren't really worth your time though. They're so short that you can't even tell you have lashes on.
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are definitely not my favorite. Most of the Ardell lashes don't have the greatest bands. They can be hard to put on because they are more thin and flimsy. They definitely aren't my favorite.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand