Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best fake eyelashes I have ever used! Recently bought at Ulta and they were so easy to put on and stayed in places even after sleeping in them! Came off really easy so I could reuse them!
Azra M.
Derby, Ct
Ardell lashes have always been my favorite. From natural to glam, its very easy to apply and use with the right tools. I buy mine at ulta. For the price and quality, you cant beat it. I can get 3-4 wears out of each pair. Definitely recommend
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love these lashes These are really beautiful and inexpensive lashes that can be used more than once which makes them even more amazing. Great for beginners and they look natural.
I use these fake lashes on people who don't really want bug and bold lashes more like a little oomf. They are so easy accessible, I can find them in just about any drugstore. I have repurchased for my more conservative clients.
Tammy M.
These are very affordable lashes when you want to add a little drama to your eyes this is the best way to go and to try something different and you can get these at Walmart
Yasmine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes! They are very affordable and you can use them a couple times before throwing them out. I recommend these lashes to all my friends and I get so many compliments.
Taylor S.
These lashes are beautiful and look way more expensive than they are. Ardell continues to impress me - I have yet to be disappointed with one of their products.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I love these lashes. I get multiple uses out of each set which is great. They come in styles from simple to dramatic. 110 is one of my favorites!
Olivia M.
Woodbridge, NJ
These lashes are perfect if you're going for a natural look. When I was wearing these people actually thought they were my real lashes which is perfect
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pretty lashes for hooded eyes! I prefer wispier lashes but these are great for my sister. They look great on her. and they are great quality.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand