BY ARDELL #10 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad exper...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfort...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Ardell Studio Effects 110
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Allie S.
They’re a good false lash if you need something quick and cheap. The hairs don’t hold up after multiple uses as well as some other, more expensive ones - but you get what you pay for. I like the shape because it looks natural, but can look more glam if you add mascara.
Maria P.
I bought these after hearing good reviews on them. I personally do not like them. They feel so fake and they are very short. They are too straight and i have only worn them once. I will probably try a different style next time
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I have really sparse, fine eyelashes. No matter how many coats of mascara I apply, they're still short and not too defined. I like how this falsies are natural looking. Even my closest friends can't tell I'm wearing them if I don't let them know. Great buy!
Jennifer Q.
Ardell is a great lash brand. It looks very natural and the lashes are very durable. You can wear them multiple times and they still look amazing. They are very inexpensive as well and can be found at Ulta and drug stores.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
A nice subtle go to lash. I like these as an everyday lash because they are so subtle and natural looking. They go on nicely and the band is flexible. Great price point for lashes and I have been able to clean and reuse them when necessary. They hold up well
Chelsea V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Ardell 110 is my go to for strip lashes. They’re full, bouncy and look amazing on any eye shape! You can go natural or full glam with these and I love the versatility. Well priced and you can get them in multipacks.
Taylor T.
McKinney , TX
Feeling flawless when I wear these falsies. It’s the perfect completion to when I wear full face makeup!!! They last for as long as I leave them on with no hesitation. These are my go to when buying false lashes!
Jessica R.
San Dimas, CA
Ardell lashes are the ONlY lashes I use! They are affordable and are perfect for any make up look. I really love them and the semi whispies to create a more toned down look. I think I’ll be a fan for a long time.
Myah A.
These are currently my favorite lashes. Like they're so pretty and long. But like not too long. They look dramatic but at the same time natural. These are currently my go-tos. I totally recommend these lashes for both natural and bold looks. They're perfect.
Alexis S.
Naples, FL
Great look for lashes. I’m also terrible at putting on lashes. They really itched for me but I have had others say that it didn’t. I have used this brand a few times and probably would try them out again because they look good.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand