Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Deland, FL
This are a staple in my collection, I have tried a lot of different brands of eyelashes and nothing compares to this.
Dolly G.
Dolly G.
Omg!! These work like magic! They make your eyes more flattering, you HAVE to take a selfie once you put them on.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
These are really good lashes that are really affordable! Can use them more than once and very beginner friendly.
Cara R.
Cara R.
Brookhaven, PA
Love love love these beautiful lashes! They are so easy to apply, comfortable, soft, and painless to remove!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Rockledge, FL
I use ardell lashes all the time and i think they look just as great as the higher end ones for much cheaper
Socorro O.
Socorro O.
Manteca
I always get eyelashes always because I feel like my eyelashes are too shorts and those are my main thing
Alexsis D.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
I love 110 lashes ! I mostly use them for a more natural look and I always get compliments!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waynesburg, PA
These lashes are great for everyday use or even a night out! Great packaging and quality
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Even though I have long eye lashes . I used these to make them look thicker and fuller.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them! They are great lashes and they blend very well with your natural lashes
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand