Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As usual, Ardell does a great job of having a flexible band in their more natural looking lashes. These aren't really worth your time though. They're so short that you can't even tell you have lashes on.
djutyjk s.
Kissimmee, FL
This product goes on very well, is affordable and really does look natural so if you are looking for a natural look this is definately a product you should purchase.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most natural looking lashes ever ! They're light weight I buy them all the time . I love how thin the strip is compared to other false lashes . I use this product every time I do my make up! I definitely can't leave Sally's with out a pair .
Taylor S.
These lashes are beautiful and look way more expensive than they are. Ardell continues to impress me - I have yet to be disappointed with one of their products.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pretty lashes for hooded eyes! I prefer wispier lashes but these are great for my sister. They look great on her. and they are great quality.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Didn't really look much different than my usual eyelashes without falsies. Must use separate glue in addition to sticky part already on lashes.
Arri👑
Antelope , CA
These are my all time favorite lashes. They look natural all while making your lashes pop. I would recommend
Heather B.
Fosters, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply. Lovely, affordable, everyday lashes. Will use again. My fave of all ardell lashes
Caitlin H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyelash style and brand. This style looks natural and is very easy to apply.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand