Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY love any ardell lashes! The bands are so thin any one, from a beginner to an expert can use them properly! They are so comfortable and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend any of their lashes!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes never cease to amaze me. They are very inexpensive and very cute! These ones aren't my favorite, but I do think they are a very good product. They go on pretty smoothly and last quite a while!
Aida O.
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love these lashes These are really beautiful and inexpensive lashes that can be used more than once which makes them even more amazing. Great for beginners and they look natural.
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
I love false eyelashes but I usually use Ardell the most. I think the quality is good and some kits come with the glue. They are usually only $5-6 dollars.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Woodbridge, NJ
These lashes are perfect if you're going for a natural look. When I was wearing these people actually thought they were my real lashes which is perfect
Shyann R.
Shyann R.
these eyelashes are great for the price. You cannot beat them and they are reusable. I usually big the large pack of them to save some extra $$$
Kass A.
Kass A.
I Love these lashes! Very good quality & long lasting. I want too crazy about the glue but with the right adhesive they look so beautiful.
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I love ardell fake eyelashes. I am a beuty blogger and are easy to use and make your eyes beautifully. Also you can use more that once.
Christy T.
Christy T.
Austin, TX
They get the job done. Easy to put on, wouldn't count on wearing them multiple times. Light, not heavy like other competing lashes.
I used to wear KISS eyelashes until I tried Arden. Now it's all I wear. Very natural, easy to put on and always perfect
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand