BY ARDELL #15 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad exper...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfort...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Candace L.
Ardell lashes are my favorite. I have not been using artificial lashes for very long or often but these are very easy to apply and look very natural and feel comfortable. When taking these off they don't become misshaped or rip out. The excess dried glue comes off fairly easily for cleaning them and reusing them. The price is affordable as well and there are usually sales at the beauty supply store. These really enhance a nice makeup look or if you want a dramatic effect for a special occasion.
Abbie D.
I love my Ardell lashes. They are drugstore brand, so don’t expect a ton of usage out of them. The band is relatively thin, but if you use the matching lash glue, it’ll stick. The band has a habit of collecting glue but tearing apart the lashes when you try to peel it off.
🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
These lashes are perfect or giving you either a subtle look or dramatic one. When I first started wearing lashes I used these and I’ve been using them ever since. They’re amazing products and I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for great quality lashes.
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
These are a go to lash for me! They aren’t too long or thick. They work well for a daytime look and a night time look. I’d say they’re more in the natural side though. I highly recommend these if you’re a beginner and don’t want a heavy lash look!
Emily P.
Love these lashes! They look flawless once on and are easy to apply! They are very affordable and great quality.  Ardell offers a variety of style options but there is always one you will love.  I highly recommend these lashes using the Lash Duo glue.
Megan T.
Cuba
These lashes are comfortable, easy to apply, and so natural looking. I love wearing them for special occasions (mostly bc I'm too lazy to deal with glue--otherwise I would wear these things every. Single. Day.) Also, they're super affordable!
Aimee S.
Poland, OH
This is my favorite pair of natural lashes to just add a little bit of volume to my lashes without looking ridiculous. The band is really comfortable and they’re super easy to apply. I love these lashes and I will continue to repurchase them.
Reagan ♡.
Cullman
These are the perfect natural lashes!! They make your eyes look lifted and full. They are quite easy to put on after a little practice. They are a great product for a low price. I use this product almost every day. I highly recommend!
Aubrey D.
Saint Petersburg
These apply nice because they’re not heavy, and you don’t feel like you have two caterpillars sitting on your eyelids. I’d love Ardell to make wispier natural lashes because I love the brand but haven’t found the perfect lash with them.
Alexia C.
Plantation , FL
These by far are my favorite eye lashes! They go on so natural and you almost have no clue that I have on lashes which is how they are supposed to look! The glue that comes with the double back is awesome as well. They are a bit pricey but that’s the only cons I have about them
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand