Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.
For really cheap lashes these are sooo great! Ifyou take care of them you can get a goood use of them for a few times!! I always have a pair of these just in case
Charlize P.
Charlize P.
Santo Domingo
Beautiful eyelashes!!! Look so incredible and amazing in the eye, i like the color black
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Halifax
Love love love these are always my go to lashes, affordable and I've definitely used them more then once
Habibah Z.
Habibah Z.
Sheffield , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually wear false lashes, I try to avoid them because I couldn't find any that looked natural. I love these they are nature looking and easy to apply. The only downside is that they don't fit my eyes as I have small eyes, I find that I have to cut the down to size.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand