BY ARDELL #15 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad exper...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfort...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Gaitlyn M.
Mastic Beach, NY
Great eyelashes that are a great price. They give my eyes the perfect dramatic look without being too long. Anytime I use false eyelashes I use this product. They are good quality and stay on very well.
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
I have never used anything other than the Ardell 110 lashes! They are super easy to apply, although i cut them down a little bit to fit my lid. They provide a beautiful, full and natural looking lash!
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
These lashes are so light! It feels like you have nothing on! They’re very natural and have a thin band. I would repurchase this and recommend them to others! They’re very affordable which is a plus!
Patty G.
I love this lashes! They are so natural looking and very lightweight. The band is so thin and it makes it so easy to apply. I have several backups! You need to try them, you won’t be disappointed.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
i love these lashes. they are extremely affordable in comparison to other brands, but they are just as good! i like a very natural look and that’s exactly what these give me, but it is also a little more dramatic than just my lashes alone, so i love them.
Madison C.
Missoula, MT
If you want a super affordable lash that doesn't look too fake, here you go! These work wonders on any makeup look, and can transform the shape of your eye so easily! Ardell® 109 Lashes
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Ardell - yes, please. Regardless of the fullness or how much of a dramatic touch you’re wanting Ardell has what you’re looking for. Personally feel it’s your best bet when needing some falsies.
Mya C.
Augusta, GA
These are my go to natural looking false lashes! They look great. My only complaint is they do feel a little heavy on the eye, but it is nothing too terrible. I still love this product.
Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
We use these all of the time at the salon for proms and weddings super easy to apply and stay all day. Great price and great that anyone can use them. I love the individuals for softer
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
Definitely my favorite brand of lashes, and 110 are my favorite ones. I usually have to trim them, no problem. They are big enough to give me lash volume, without looking like I'm wearing falsies.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand