Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love those lashes. they look so natural on the eyes. the price is great for the value. the only thing that i don't like is that you have to be very carefull if u wanna use them again because removing the glue can be a little bit tricky because the lashes are so delicate
Jessica D.
Halifax
Love love love these are always my go to lashes, affordable and I've definitely used them more then once
Ariadna S.
Lima
I love this! I use it once but i love it, i use it more than a month and my friends use to told me that it looks like real ones when i told them that they were fake.
Verónica M.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son muy buenas y naturales. Tiene una banda fina y si las sabes aplicar se sentirá como si no las llevas puestas
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand