BY ARDELL #17 in False Lashes

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad exper...8 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfort...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes." in 91 reviews
  • "Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look. " in 44 reviews
  • "My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1" in 21 reviews
Michele N.
These are a "go to" lash for beginners because the Aredal 110 Demi Whispies are the perfect lash for someone who is learning how to apply false lashes because they have a very thin band and are easy to mold and fit to your eye shape. These are less expensive lashes so if you ruin a pair your not out alot of money. These lashes are nice in general because they give you a more natural look when your not needing a dramatic lash! Doesn't matter if your learning to apply lashes or already a pro at applying them...they are a very pretty pair of natural looking lashes And you can find Aredal lashes at most drug stores and places like Walmart3 Target etc and are affordable!!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
These are my go to eye lashes. I wear fake eye lashes almost every-time I go out (2-3x/week). These are great quality and value. I can get a ton of wear out of each set if I take care of them. They are versatile and can be used as a natural look with no eye liner or extra mascara or as a super dramatic if I do. People always comment on how natural they look while still looking long and full. I buy these time and time again. They have never disappointed me. The only issue I sometimes have is that the end of track/base can have sharp plastic ends. They can poke and irritate my eyes. It’s easy to solve by cutting the tiny end off without loosing any of the lashes.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, I’m not a big false eyelashes fan! I have recently started using them more often tho! I love their packaging it’s simple and cute. They have a lush look to them. Ardell has some beautiful lashes! This set is the second one I have used of theirs and I love them!! They come out of the package easily and apply easily. They are so long and pretty and look more real than many other false lashes. They are decently priced and they stay put! Yes, I would recommend to anyone and I most definitely would re purchase from ardell!!
Candace L.
Ardell lashes are my favorite. I have not been using artificial lashes for very long or often but these are very easy to apply and look very natural and feel comfortable. When taking these off they don't become misshaped or rip out. The excess dried glue comes off fairly easily for cleaning them and reusing them. The price is affordable as well and there are usually sales at the beauty supply store. These really enhance a nice makeup look or if you want a dramatic effect for a special occasion.
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
These lashes are fantastic! If you’re just getting started with fake lashes then I think something like this may help making your journey easier!! The band is skinny which means the lash becomes easy to control AND I LIVE FOR THAT. I would totally buy these again and it makes me sad that I just got these recently because live would be so so SO much easier if they’d be in it earlier!! The price is also great!!
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
As a dancer, these 110 lashes are my go-to. I actually have my entire student company wear them at each performance. They aren’t over the top on length and they look natural. I would recommend these to any first time last users. A single strip is easy to apply (just snip to the length of your eye first!). Ardell also makes great glues that dry clear. Stay away from black glue!
Myah A.
These are currently my favorite lashes. Like they're so pretty and long. But like not too long. They look dramatic but at the same time natural. These are currently my go-tos. I totally recommend these lashes for both natural and bold looks. They're perfect.
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
These are perfect lashes for when you want a little more length and volume but don’t want noticeable false lashes! These are my go-to for a night out and they’re pretty easy to apply. I typically reach for clear glue which these but apply a thin layer of eyeliner before I put these on, just in case I have any gaps between the falsies and my natural lashes.
Carli K.
Gordo, AL
I absolutely love these lashes! I go for a natural but enhanced look and these are absolutely perfect! False lashes are so popular right now and Ardell wispies are the best EVER!!! If you’ve tried them you would agree and if you haven’t you definitely should! I highly recommend! Professionals use these on their clients because I have gotten them from them!
Kristen M.
Monclova, OH
If you’re looking for falsies - I would recommend these. They’re very inexpensive, I’ve used these multiple times when “going out” on nye (mostly big events). I like the natural style of Ardell falsies because I don’t like heavy lashes on my eyes as they are on the smaller side. These are just enough to add a little for those special nights out.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand