Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Milady V.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tr...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
As a dancer, these 110 lashes are my go-to. I actually have my entire student company wear them at each performance. They aren’t over the top on length and they look natural. I would recommend these to any first time last users. A single strip is easy to apply (just snip to the length of your eye first!). Ardell also makes great glues that dry clear. Stay away from black glue!
shelby b.
Nellis, WV
These by far are my favorite set of drug store lashes. I have purchased on multiple occasions. They are flexible and fit perfectly to almost any lash length, size, etc,. I purchased them at my local Ulta, Rite Aid, Cvs, etc! I recommend to anyone that is on a budget.
Maddie B.
I always use these lashes for events like prom and formal dances. They look nice on, but they tend to fall off the edge of the eye early in the evening. For the price and quality of the lashes, I am really pleased with the product and continue to wear them.
Megan T.
Cuba
These lashes are comfortable, easy to apply, and so natural looking. I love wearing them for special occasions (mostly bc I'm too lazy to deal with glue--otherwise I would wear these things every. Single. Day.) Also, they're super affordable!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
These are my favorite lashes. I use these more than any others. I cut them into multiple pieces and then apply them separately for a more comfort and precision. I buy these at target and I’d definitely recommend
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
I have never used anything other than the Ardell 110 lashes! They are super easy to apply, although i cut them down a little bit to fit my lid. They provide a beautiful, full and natural looking lash!
Patty G.
I love this lashes! They are so natural looking and very lightweight. The band is so thin and it makes it so easy to apply. I have several backups! You need to try them, you won’t be disappointed.
Madison C.
Missoula, MT
If you want a super affordable lash that doesn't look too fake, here you go! These work wonders on any makeup look, and can transform the shape of your eye so easily! Ardell® 109 Lashes
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Ardell - yes, please. Regardless of the fullness or how much of a dramatic touch you’re wanting Ardell has what you’re looking for. Personally feel it’s your best bet when needing some falsies.
Lydia D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Still trying to get the hang of false lashes in general. These went on after two or three attempts. The glue didn’t last very long, but it may have been because I kept having to add it on there
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Karleen M.
Hardinsburg
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand