Ardell Studio Effects 110 uploaded by Raisa R.

BY ARDELL

Trimming, cutting, stacking and adding are all techniques professional makeup artists use to tailor lashes to create the perfect look for each and every client.  Studio Effects 110 features the brand’s most coveted style customized with individual lashes. The expertly layered lashes, created by a professional makeup artist, add density to accentuate, enhance and balance the eye.

• I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience tryi...7 Answers
  • Are these easier to apply than the Kiss? Are theybcomfortable and l...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfect and classic. I'm just getting into lashes and these are perfect for learning with and adjusting to the lifestyle of fake lashes. I use them for an extra oomph
in my daily look. I find that a lot of fake lashes are too long or dramatic for my liking but these are just right. And they're super cheap and easy to find! I like these more than wispies -- and that says a lot!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
As a singer who performs in front of different crowds at every show I always try and look my best. The only time I wear fake lashes is when I go out or have a show. These are my absolute go to lashes. Ive tried others and they just don't compare to these. I'd recommend these to anyone who wears fake lashes.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really beautiful lashes for a more natural look. I usually go with a natural look with these and it works great. Ardell is where to be with eyelashes because they are inexpensive but great quality. Would recommend these for those who are not looking for such a dramatic look.
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Boca Raton, FL
I love love love these lashes! I got them at ulta for around 6$ and couldn't be happier. I love that feathery look they portray! The only downside is that the set does not come with eyelash glue, but I still would definitely recommend them to spice up your look instantly!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA
My favorite lash to finish off a bold eye look. I like how the lashes are spread out, the band is super thin which makes the lashes very comfortable to wear, they're also a good size most people wouldn't have to trim them ... (I assume...) but yes definitely my #1
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really though do they need a review? False lashes are my staple. I have very thick regular size lashes that just won't hold a curl. However after swiping on a stroke of mascara and popping these bad boys on I feel fabulous!! I hate Hulu recommend:)
Azra M.
Azra M.
Derby, Ct
Ardell lashes have always been my favorite. From natural to glam, its very easy to apply and use with the right tools. I buy mine at ulta. For the price and quality, you cant beat it. I can get 3-4 wears out of each pair. Definitely recommend
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Kent, WA
Ardell is my favourite lash brand, I will not use anything else. Ever. Studio Effects used to be my go to, and I wear lashes everyday. They are subtle yet give you that extra length and volume that you want with lashes. I love these!
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These a nice lashes. I like to buy ardell lashes in different kinds. The best affordable lashes out there. Even though they are affordable the quality is very high. They are easy to wear and sit perfect on the eyes.
I absolutely love it! My lashes look and feel natural.They're light and easy to put on.They blend in perfectly with my own lashes.i get a lot of compliments whenever I use these lashes.i absolutely recommend these!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I'm really nervous about false lashes and had a bad experience trying to learn with a set of vegas nay lashes. Is Ardell a brand that I could purchase to learn, and be able to get multiple uses out of before they break down?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
How many times can you reuse these ? Do you clean them before you use them again ? Im considering starting to use falsies
I've been thinking about, how long will the lashes stay on? And is it hard to keep them on?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How difficult are these to put on? I've never used false lashes, but this is a brand I often hear people using. I have difficulties with makeup, so if these are easy to apply, then I might start switching over to using them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these normally last? I feel like I destroy my strip lashes within 2-3 wears no matter what brand