Ardell Starter Kit Babies uploaded by Ashley L.Ardell Starter Kit Babies uploaded by Ana G.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Starter Kit Babies contains everything needed to apply false eyelashes in three easy steps. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great little kit for beginners to false lashes. It comes with the lashes and glue and a little thing to help put them on. They look really nice on any eye look from natural to dramatic. It was really easy to put them on and it felt like they weren't even there. I would recommend to any beginners and anyone overall!" in 34 reviews
  • "These are my favorite lashes! If you want something good to try out but not be way too dramatic this is the product for you! They last, they're comfortable! I love them! " in 5 reviews
Sidney N.
The Woodlands, TX
The lashes were great. I was not a huge fan of the glue or the applicator. After a couple of failed attempts i started using a pair of tweezers. The glue was fine, it didnt hurt to peel off and dried clear so no complaints. For a starter kit this was perfect. It allowed me to try lashes without spending a lot, so for that its great. But if you arent a newbie wondering if the falsie life is the life for you, then pass on this.
Camie U.
Albany, OR
First time trying to put on lashes, bought these to try them out. At first thought it was intimidating but I got it on the first try. I couldn’t believe how simple it was to put on and they lasted all day. They are long lasting and even had a hard time to take them off due to staying on that good. Definitely love these.
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
This lashes make my eyes look bigger and with a good shape also my eyes pop. I’m in love one pair I can use them like 4 times. This is my best than other lashes. I will recommend because they look natural when you have them on.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
These are the perfect shape for my smaller eyes and they look very natural. I like that they aren’t too long because I don’t have enough lid space for overly dramatic eyelashes. I always can get several uses out of each set too.
Amy d.
nesconset
This is great for beginners who don’t want to spend $25 on one pair of lashes. I used Them when I was first getting into falsies. The glue is good quality and so are the lashes. Is there better ones out there? Yes. will you have to pay a lot more? Also yes.
Christina H.
Los Angeles
If your a beginner trying to put on makeup this is for you. All the way. I remember when I was 12 (I'm 15 turning 16 ) I was put the Ardell wispies and let me tell you it was a traumatic experience.
Ashley L.
Salt Lake City
These are some of my favorite false lashes because they’re super subtle. They are in a noticeable pattern, but due to how short they are, they blend in with my existing lashes.
I like keeping these around for when I don’t want an obvious false lash, but still want more than mascara.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This was my very first set of lashes I've tried out when I was looking for lashes products. Here is my impression of it: I honestly had trouble putting it on at first, but I got the hang of it. Plus, the lashes are super light on the eyes and it's not heavy. It definitely had made me feel super pretty, and made my lashes come to life. But overall I love the lashes.
Laura V.
N/A
The lashes themselves are really good for the price you pay for them. The glue on the other hand is not super sticky. I would recommend just buying a different brand of glue.
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
I really love this brand! All of their lashes are amazing! They are super lightweight, but definitely make an impact on a look. Along with these the Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies are also my favorite! I used both of these packs with the Ardell Duo Dark Lash Adhesive!
Marilyn L.
Can I review this , because this is my first time putting on fake lashes ?