Ardell Starter Kit uploaded by Sarah M.
2 colors available

BY ARDELL

Starter Kit Made from sterilized 100% human hair Easy to apply Certainly our eyes are the most powerful feature we have.  But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful luscious lashes.  With Fashion Lashes, every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer.  Each lash strip is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look.  First time users will find Ardell s Fashion Lashes Starter Kit most helpful.  It contains everything you need, including an easy-to-use lash applicator. Item #60083 aiibeauty.com ; see more...

• Thanks for the review I found my new favorite lashes and reasonably...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love lashes but I would recommend the glue or applicator." in 1 review
  • "The glue usually works when you first buy it, but I would definitely recommend using a clear liquid glue or buying a separate tube of glue." in 1 review
  • "These were the first false lashes I have ever used and they were pretty simple to apply." in 1 review
  • "The glue works well but if you have the glue sitting around not being used for too long it gets runny. " in 1 review
  • "I do not care for the applicator, it is just to bulky, I had glue all over my lids because I had a difficult time getting the lashes close enough to my lash line." in 1 review
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ardell lashes. They're easy to apply and last a while. Good price for a good quality item! I buy mine at Ulta.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ughh these eyelashes are so beautiful and they look so real. The only ones i use so far
Lou L.
Lou L.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not big on fake lashes however I did buy this kit to try out last year for a Christmas party. The lashes was okay. I have asian eyes so I ended up cutting of the edges. The glue did not work well for me. After applying my lashes it came off within an hour. i followed thw instructions and waited until the glue was tacky before applying. Little white plastic tool that came with the packet is garbage. It was too flexible and did not hold the lashes at all while I was applying. Will not recommend.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will not use any other brand of false lashes. These blend with my natural lashes so well, that people can't tell I'm wearing false ones! They make my eyes look amazing, and they are easy to put on. I can have my eyes done in less than 5 mins. I would buy these a million times over (I've bought them so much already too) I've worn them for 16 hours (some of which was outside in the heat) and never even noticed them.
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've learned that when you apply lashes you need to let the glue get tacky before you try to apply. For me the applicator that comes in this pack was not helpful. I use tweezers so I can see where I am applying. These lashes are great for single wear. I've always had a hard time reapplying lashes.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
I don't really use lashes, but these were cool for my besties bday in Chicago. The glue worked really well. Im not really sure how to rate these. I have enough lashes that I don't need them, it was overkill when I wore them, but for someone else they are good. Durable.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were my first pair of lashes that I have ever bought. The instructions in the starter kit help me a lot in the glue was a great starter glue as well. The lashes were very easy to apply and look very natural.
kayla T.
kayla T.
norcross
This product isn't bad at all for starters but I wouldn't try it out but just for beginners then yes of course! Adrll lashes don't have a thick line instead it's thin just like you need it to make it look more natural!
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
East Lansing, MI
This is my go to purchase brand for lashes. I find them easy to apply and able to be reword about two or three times. I don't find that tool in the kit helpful, it's easier to use tweezers, but it's a good value for getting the glue included. Definitely what I would suggest for a first time lash wearer to buy.
Ann
Ann
I recently bought this starter kit because I was out of my lash glue. These lashes look natural, but that works for me because I don't want them to look too fake. I trimmed mine down and they stayed on all night. I gave these 4 stars because I wish the starter kits offered more styles of lashes.
Iliana P.
Iliana P.
Roseburg, OR
Thanks for the review I found my new favorite lashes and reasonably priced.