Ardell Spiky Lashes, 389 Black, 1 pr

Lashes with Attitude Free adhesive glue included Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Lauren G.
these lashes look super natural once they are on, all ardell lashes seem to shock me because they are soo good and the price is really good, i used the duo lash glue with them and they really do hold on all night, these lashes are good for those who want to begin using false lashes !
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
These actually look really good and not as artificial as you would expect from a spiky lash. I use them for more of a glam look when you don't want a real heavy lash. I would buy again and more ! Good price also
Amanda N.
Bear, DE
Love it! Mine came with an applicator, therefore it was easy to apply. I loved the way they looked, my eyelashes are thin, so this gave my eyes a pop. These lashes were easy to remove and re use. I would say they are reusable for at least a month or so.
Deanne C.
East Lansing, MI
I like a spiked look and these give me that! They are comfortable and easy to apply. Just make sure to apply a little extra glue at the ends to make sure they stay down throughout the day. Gives you a nice flirty look!
allison d.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lashes apply very nicely, I like the texture of them. I will use this product when I'm doing extreme make up. I think there could be room for improvement. They never fall off, so I think I would buy them again
Maggie B.
Gadsden, AL
I have these, they are not bad lashes by any means but the strip is very wide and hard, makes it hard to apply. They are also very pointy and you have to have a certain look going on to pull them off.
Jackie S.
I used these for Halloween. Very comfortable. Lash band was very comfy. I wouldn't use this for everyday use personally because there is nothing natural about it but that's just me.
nimra k.
these false lashes are so beautiful when i wear them and i always like to wear dramtic looks for my nights out or most of my night events. i think they are so grrat and everyone i know loves them beacuase the are to wasy to apply and so voluminous.
Ann B.
I love these lashes.  I use them all of the time.  I re apply them and get a long wear out of them.  I buy them all of the time. My eye color is green and they seem to make my eyes pop