Ardell Spiky Lashes, 389 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Alexandra D.Ardell Spiky Lashes, 389 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Alexandra M.Ardell Spiky Lashes, 389 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Dianna M.

BY ARDELL

Lashes with Attitude Free adhesive glue included Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Arzell Anne E.
Arzell Anne E.
Poway, CA
I already have long lashes in itself and I think these lashes makes my eyes look a lot bigger. It makes it look darker. I love how it matches with my current eyelashes. This is my go to product for lashes. Easy to put on and it lasts through the craziest days.
Bella L.
Bella L.
Rosedale, MD
I cannot express enough how much love I have for ardell lashes. They are my go to lashes. They are cheap there good quality and they are in drugstores like cvs were I can easily run down the street and pick up a pair :).
Billie Rae B.
Billie Rae B.
Ardell lashes are such great quality for the price of them. They last a few uses and I would much rather buy these than the very expensive ones. Although I do not like this style I think they are good quality.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Katy, TX
I love these lashes i buy them most of the time at Ulta but only when on sale. They are pretty pricey for just 2 pairs but they stay on and the look nice and natural depends on what color eyeshadow your using
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Baltimore, MD
Very dramatic look! These lashes are easy to apply, just make sure you follow the instructions carefully. Otherwise you will end up with globs of glue that distract from the look.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
Don't know where to begin. I love these lashes. I would never walk out of the house without wearing any at all. Lashes are a must and these beauties are bold and fierce.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Saint Paul, MN
The way this looks on my eyes is the bes thing ever ! Yes it looks spiky and such but the way it makes my eyes feel! i look fierce and amazing whenever i wear this !
Keigan M.
Keigan M.
Arvada, CO
These are my favorite lashes. They're so versatile. I can wear them for a super simple natural look or a frantic look. Definitely a top favorite!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
These are the best lashes look to do when I want to look sexy and spend alo of money . They are so convenient to find and buy
Zainab J.
Zainab J.
El Cajon, CA
Ardell lashes are the best fir their prices. I recommend them to anyone. Don't you make yourself miss those awesome lashes.