BY ARDELL

Lashes with Attitude Free adhesive glue included Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Lauren G.
these lashes look super natural once they are on, all ardell lashes seem to shock me because they are soo good and the price is really good, i used the duo lash glue with them and they really do hold on all night, these lashes are good for those who want to begin using false lashes !
Navadra W.
Love love love these lashes!! They are one of my fave brands to buy. I would totally recommend these they are very affordable. They are easy to apply. I would most definitely buy these again. They are very manageable you can clean and reuse.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
These actually look really good and not as artificial as you would expect from a spiky lash. I use them for more of a glam look when you don't want a real heavy lash. I would buy again and more ! Good price also
Billie Rae B.
Ardell lashes are such great quality for the price of them. They last a few uses and I would much rather buy these than the very expensive ones. Although I do not like this style I think they are good quality.
Amanda N.
Bear, DE
Love it! Mine came with an applicator, therefore it was easy to apply. I loved the way they looked, my eyelashes are thin, so this gave my eyes a pop. These lashes were easy to remove and re use. I would say they are reusable for at least a month or so.
Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like a spiked look and these give me that! They are comfortable and easy to apply. Just make sure to apply a little extra glue at the ends to make sure they stay down throughout the day. Gives you a nice flirty look!
allison d.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lashes apply very nicely, I like the texture of them. I will use this product when I'm doing extreme make up. I think there could be room for improvement. They never fall off, so I think I would buy them again
Maggie B.
Gadsden, AL
I have these, they are not bad lashes by any means but the strip is very wide and hard, makes it hard to apply. They are also very pointy and you have to have a certain look going on to pull them off.
DesRee R.
Bloomington, CA
I wear lashes constantly so I like to find lashes that not only fit my face nicely..but lashes that also give my face a pop of drama when needed and these lashes absolutely do that for me and I loveeee it !!!
Jackie S.
I used these for Halloween. Very comfortable. Lash band was very comfy. I wouldn't use this for everyday use personally because there is nothing natural about it but that's just me.