BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesArdell
Spiky Lashes, 386 Black, 1 pr

Ardell Spiky Lashes, 386 Black, 1 pr

by Ardell

Lashes with Attitude Free adhesive glue included Contains 1 pair of lashes

I have a hard time putting them on, any suggestions?
Start your review of Ardell Spiky Lashes, 386 Black, 1 pr!
Product Highlights
...lash that you can wear a few times and then throw away. They always apply easy and look great. in reviews
These lashes are amazing. Spiky and dramatic, the band is nicely made and easy to apply. Beauitful all day and easy to take off at the end of the dayin reviews
I love these lashes! They are long and full but still look realistic. I wear them all the time. They are comfortable and long lasting. I get at least 5 wears out of the same pair! (If kept clean) in reviews
Mia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Loved these for competitions and they last long for all day and night events on stage.
Trudy A.
East Orange, NJ
I love me some Ardell lashes! I'm not much of a falsies girl because I have pretty long and really curly lashes but whenever i want that extra oomf I grab one from my nearest drug store. I love that they are cheap and I never need to reuse them!
Dara S.
dallas
Love these! I wouldn’t recommend for every day but they are awesome for photo shoots, nights out, and Halloween!!! They are super flare and super spiky and if you apply them right they’ll last all day or night!
Kate G.
Hobart, IN
Jamie W.
Long Beach, CA
Tried to use these on a bride because they are the lashes she had bought for her big day. I put them on and we agreed they needed to go in the trash!
Ezrab B.
Lula, GA
Want lightweight and realistic lashes? Ardell is the way to go! I wear them daily, they make your eyes pop and shines.
Autumn S.
Liberty, IN
I really love these lashes. They aren't too heavy on the eyes and I love that the band on them is black.
Keresser L.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect pair of lashes to properly accent my bold eye looks. They immediately transform the look and pulls it all together. Love them
Allie B.
Leander, Tx
Great very natural looking lashes! Glue works great too. I always get a lot of compliments especially when I add a wing
Veronica C.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...