BY ARDELL

Ardell Soft Touch Lashes are ultra soft, lightweight lashes that blend seamlessly with your natural lashes. see more...

Ardell Soft Touch Lashes
  • "Love this brand of lashes. They are beautiful and compliment any eye shape and color. The don't feel heavy and you can barely tell they are there. They are easy to apply and I would definitely recommend these!" in 41 reviews
  • "I love these lashes!! They are so pretty and give a beautiful fan effect! They are also so soft looking and not too dramatic!" in 21 reviews
  • "My go-to lashes! I love Ardell and the soft touch ones look so natural, they go on perfectly, the strip is nice and thin and they feel so comfortable once their on. Def recommend " in 9 reviews
Crystal W.
Kissimmee, FL
I do not wear false lashes daily like some do, but I love the natural look that these falsies give to my thin eyelashes. Just adding a little extra volume without the dramatic look.
Macey B.
Fell off quickly. Didn't really like them. They look alright on my blue eyes. Good value, not very pricey. I like whispies much better than these ones. Would probably not recommend these lashes to anyone.
Nayelie N.
Mission, TX
These lashes are the best! I try to go for natural looks, and these lashes deliver. They are so light and it feels like I don’t have anything on. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a natural look.
Alexandra C.
Mcallen, TX
these lashes are SO good. ever since i started using these i've never used another brand. you can use them for more than one time! super easy to clean and really natural.
member-c34939353
Review for: Ardell Soft Touch Lashes #152 more...
The ardell soft touch lashes are some of my favorite. They really look good on the eye, but they aren’t too harsh where it’s too much. The coverage is really good and looks natural, but like you got eyelash extensions!
Breanna A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Ardell Soft Touch Lashes #152 more...
I love to use this for my daily life because they look natural and not too exaggerated. Also they are really soft and it sometimes feels like they’re not even there.
Kristen W.
Montague
Review for: Ardell Soft Touch Lashes #152 more...
Well they are ok they have very thick bases but they were easy to apply. It took me awhile to get good at putting them on and they were good to use as a beginner
Nadine D.
These are my all time favorite eyelashes. They are so light and soft. They don't feel heavy like other lashes. The band is so thin so you can't tell I'm wearing them. I have trouble finding eyelashes that look natural because any that are thick or long in the inner corner looks fake on my small eyes. These taper off on the inside, but are flaired and long on the outer corner. They are the best!
Anaisa C.
Estos son mis pestañas todos los favoritos de tiempo. Son tan ligero y suave. No se sienten pesados ​​como otras pestañas. La banda es tan finas, así que no se puede decir que los estoy usando. Tengo problemas para encontrar las pestañas que se ven naturales, ya que cualquier que son gruesas o larga en la esquina interna se ve falso en mis ojos pequeños. Estos van disminuyendo en el interior, pero son flaired y largo en la esquina exterior. ¡Ellos son los mejores!
Beth E.
Charlotte, NC
Not many lashes stand up through our tugging, glues, removal and even reapplications. Ardell soft touch are exactly those lush durable and like real lashes. I prefer them better for their realness and quality. Try them just once and you will forget you have them on!
Kang L.
Westminster, CA
How many wears can I get out of these?

back