2 colors available

BY ARDELL

Ardell Soft Touch Lashes are ultra soft, lightweight lashes that blend seamlessly with your natural lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Estos son mis pestañas todos los favoritos de tiempo. Son tan ligero y suave. No se sienten pesados ​​como otras pestañas. La banda es tan finas, así que no se puede decir que los estoy usando. Tengo problemas para encontrar las pestañas que se ven naturales, ya que cualquier que son gruesas o larga en la esquina interna se ve falso en mis ojos pequeños. Estos van disminuyendo en el interior, pero son flaired y largo en la esquina exterior. ¡Ellos son los mejores!
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
These are my all time favorite eyelashes. They are so light and soft. They don't feel heavy like other lashes. The band is so thin so you can't tell I'm wearing them. I have trouble finding eyelashes that look natural because any that are thick or long in the inner corner looks fake on my small eyes. These taper off on the inside, but are flaired and long on the outer corner. They are the best!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Boise, ID
If you want a quality lash that doesn't cost too much and still looks amazing, then these are the lashes for you. They are super easy to apply and customize. I like to cut the lashes in half and only apply half to the outside of my lash line, it looks really good. These are a good choice.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Very natural looking- not too much length, but fills in the gap to make lashes more lush a full looking. A great price, and you can use them several times! I would recommend to friends and family as they are great lashes for a great price!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Ardell makes great lashes! These lashes are so easy to apply and feel so natural. I get these at Sally's beauty supply. Usually around 4.99 per pack depending on which store. I will always buy this brand for myself AND my clients!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Love this brand of lashes. They are beautiful and compliment any eye shape and color. The don't feel heavy and you can barely tell they are there. They are easy to apply and I would definitely recommend these!
meg c.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
Not the most amazing lashes out there, but affordable, easy enough to apply and look good enough. Not a fan of the Ardell glue - I'm sensitive to the latex - but the lashes do just fine with another glue!
Jayleen M.
Jayleen M.
Holyoke, MA
My go-to lashes! I love Ardell and the soft touch ones look so natural, they go on perfectly, the strip is nice and thin and they feel so comfortable once their on. Def recommend
Angie R.
Angie R.
Los Banos, CA
Love this babies they are always the cherry on top for my eye make up. They feel natural and glue to eyes pretty good. Good for a natural look or a more sassy look.
payton j.
payton j.
Orange, CA
I think the lashes are great for the price.the band is a little thin on most. They have tons of great styles. The price is amazing. I thinm they it my eyes well