BY ARDELL

Soft Touch Lash #162 - Ardell's Soft Touch Lash #162 offers an innovative lash option for the new or frequent lash user. Dual features of this exclusive new lash are the tapering end of each hair resulting in a perfectly seamless look, as well as new super soft lash fibers. - Soft Touch Lash #162 see more...

Ardell Soft Touch Lash #162
  • "Easy to put on. Good quality of eyelashes....they look real. If your new to this , it's a good product to begin with " in 21 reviews
  • "In love with these lashes. Ardell is really such a great brand of lashes, so much to choose from, & they all work perfect for me! Honestly the glue could use a little work, but I'm in love with the lashes. So gorgeous & make my lashes look so much longer & more dramatic. Amazeballs. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love Ardell lashes! They are the only brand I'll buy! These are perfect for beginners and aren't too flashy for a girl who wants a simpler look! Used for prom and they were comfortable all night!! " in 9 reviews
Cheryl W.
Tacoma
Purchased at: ULTA
I am wearing these now! I did not need to trim these like I have with other lashes. The length was perfect. The band is soft and didn’t feel like i needed to prebend it prior to use. These are pretty falsies without being overly too dramatic. I have another pair and they just dont seem to be enough to show more than my natural eyelashes. I’d use these for work or date night. Hope the pictures help!
🍂Kentra R.
New Hampshire
Easy to apply, and I learned how to put on falsies on prom night! Light and when applied right (right being the operative word haha) they look great and make you feel confident- adds a little pep in your step. ☺️
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I thought that these lashes would fit my smaller eyes a little better and maybe provide a more subtle look, but I was wrong. They didn’t look completely horrible on me, but you they did look a little tacky and drag queeny on me. They may work better for you if you have larger eyes though.
Renee D.
Lansing
I love most ardell lashes. I've had great experiences with them. The bands are very comfortable and they are extremely gorgeous and look absolutely stunning on! Definitely recommend this brand very affordable
Camila F.
Lynnwood , WA
I now have eyelash extensions but before them I used to use only these eyelashes and when I get the extensions off I will go right back to these. Super cute and natural look!
Lisa P.
These are nice and a quick addition to your makeup routine to up your lash game. I like to use lashes when I know I’m not gonna feel like taking mascara off at the end of the day.
I am pleasantly surprised by these lashes. I needed something in a pinch and picked these up while I was at Wal-Mart one evening. I had used this brand before and had a bad lash experience and I have been buying more expensive lashes ever since...I think it must have been the type I bought because these were awesome. The band was thin, they were easy to apply and looked great. I mean, they don't last 20 applications or anything, but for only a few dollars, they are a winner for sure. I'll be buying them again for sure.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
The soft touch lashes are very natural looking and that's normally what I go for. If I have a really dramatic look I'll go for more of a dramatic lash but the soft touch are my go to. The band is very slim which helps make them look more natural and very easy to put them on. These look beautiful on brides and bridesmaids because it doesn't take away from their eye makeup. I've really liked all the lashes I've tried from Ardell. They have a lash for everyone, every mood and every look. They're affordable and easy to find.
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I love these lashes.
They look extremely natural and I don't have to wear any mascara with them.
I took them to Europe and wore them every day instead of having to deal with mascara and I loved how they looked so much that I wear them almost every day now.
I also bout some for my mom and she loves them too.

The only issue (and this is a personal one) is if you have smaller eyes, you need to trim down the falsies but it's not a big deal at all and I think that might help them to look more natural anyway.
Robyn D.
So light weight and so much soft drama. I love the high impact I get from these lashes especially when I add Mascara. These are very easy to apply but I would definitely say these are best for gals who always always wear falsies. Which is me and I love these better than the kiss luxe collection bc of the light weight wear.