Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Melissa r.Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Ami D.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Soft Touch 161 features a new lash fiber that delivers a luxurious look and ultra-soft feel.  Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a denser base which gradually becomes finer at the tip, a tapered style creating a more natural look.  Its lightweight design also blends naturally with your own lashes.

• Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like w...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Ardell has amazing lashes and easy to put on and very beautiful on the eye!" in 20 reviews
  • "These lashes are fantastic for day! I'd been looking for lashes that wouldn't be overly dramatic during the daytime sometimes even the demi wispies & other ones like that are just too much for the daytime. These are perfect. They add length and thickness without it screaming fake lashes, & the tapered ends make them look super natural as well. However, they're not like the ones that are so barely there that it's like there's no point, they're just enough to make a significant difference without being super dramatic" in 7 reviews
Savannah R.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are so lightweight and natural. Don't know what I would do without these! The band is thin and they are very pliable. I do suggest tight lining when using these.
Bernadette T.
These are great lashes give you full lash look, with a slight natural look as well. There comfortable to wear. I would apply my clear mascara then these lash.

I would definitely recommend this product
samantha p.
I love the ardell lash brand it is long last and good quality for the price i am really bad at applying lashes and prefer the ones with the adhesive strip though i have only gotten one use of those i have heard however that you can reapply the ones you glue on its worth it
Hannah H.
Humble, TX
These lashes work great. They are found in drug stores, grocery stores, and Ulta. I have used them more than once. The get the job done and are very inexpensive. I like the Ardell glue because it makes the lashes easy to apply. I would recommend these to anyone looking for easy, good-looking, cheap lashes.
Amanda W.
Trenton, NJ
These lashes are the perfect addition to every day make up. They are easy to apply and stay on through out the entire night. They make your eyelashes not only look longer but also fuller! They are decent priced and great quality compared to over priced lashes.
Abigail W.
Manchester , NH
I love these lashed. Very good for every day, and easy to apply. I often have to trim the so they fir my eye but they work very week and stay on all day. I usually get 2 or 3 uses out of them if I'm good about cleaning them, so it's definitely worth the low price.
anika j.
These lashes are so light. They look and feel very natural, just like your own. People can tell that I have done something but they cant quite put their finger on it...they are the best kept secret..
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA
I loved the look of these lashes. They're beautiful and so affordable. I would recommend to buy other lash glue though as I did not think the one that came with the lashes were any good.
Jennifer C.
Amherst, MA
They were basically what I was looking for, not too dramatic and fake looking. They weren't difficult to apply despite it being my first time using false lashes and looked pretty good.
Idaly E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these falsies ! I highly recommended this brand. They literally give me life. I do no leave my house with out false eyelashes . these are also reusable!
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like wearing the black and long ones that's not too dramatic but cute.