Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Melissa r.Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Ami D.

BY ARDELL

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ardell Soft Touch 161 features a new lash fiber that delivers a luxurious look and ultra-soft feel.  Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a denser base which gradually becomes finer at the tip, a tapered style creating a more natural look.  Its lightweight design also blends naturally with your own lashes.

• Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I als...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Ardell has amazing lashes and easy to put on and very beautiful on the eye!" in 20 reviews
  • "These lashes are fantastic for day! I'd been looking for lashes that wouldn't be overly dramatic during the daytime sometimes even the demi wispies & other ones like that are just too much for the daytime. These are perfect. They add length and thickness without it screaming fake lashes, & the tapered ends make them look super natural as well. However, they're not like the ones that are so barely there that it's like there's no point, they're just enough to make a significant difference without being super dramatic" in 7 reviews
Maki M.
such beautiful lashes! not too over board and dramatic. they are perfect for an everyday look and are super easy to apply! the price is for sure right as well. they sell them at walgreens, walmart, ulta! i will def be re purchasing these!! love them
member-f14ca3de8
Greenwich, CT
Do you licious stay on for a long time and look amazing with a very glam eyeshadow look delicious tend to hide your eyeliner but still show the wings of it. I found this brand super fordable and super trustworthy
Lanie W.
I love these lashes! They look natural when wearing than and they are easy to apply. I am a repeat user and I purchase these at ulta. They are long lasting when applying enough glue.
nomi k.
Lakewood, NJ
I have short eyelashes and they need enhancing.
These lashes are not expensive so I can buy many.
They are easy to apply,have a nice band and stay on. They also look natural.
I wear them at least 3 times a week and can use a set over and over.
I buy them all the time and keep on purchasing.
Josephine L.
These are great & all but honestly I like kiss better. These are natural as well. Cheap too! The reason why i like kiss more would be because it is way more easier to apply which is what i love!
Haley T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These lashes look very natural when applied correctly. I got mine at target and bought 2 because of the Sale! Worth the money. I use them daily and they clean up well.
Logann P.
Easy to apply and make your eyelashes look fantasy like. Can use them multiple times and go well with my blue eyes. Not too expensive either so they are worth the buy.
Hatrmy Y.
Malena O.
La Vergne, TN
A very natural looking lash that I have been very pleased with. They are perfect for every day. I found them for the first time at Ulta and had to try them out. I use them on date night with the hubby and he loves how natural they look. I will continue to by them.
Savannah R.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are so lightweight and natural. Don't know what I would do without these! The band is thin and they are very pliable. I do suggest tight lining when using these.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like wearing the black and long ones that's not too dramatic but cute.

back