Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Ami D.Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Melissa r.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Soft Touch 161 features a new lash fiber that delivers a luxurious look and ultra-soft feel.  Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a denser base which gradually becomes finer at the tip, a tapered style creating a more natural look.  Its lightweight design also blends naturally with your own lashes.

• Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like w...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah H.
Humble, TX
These lashes work great. They are found in drug stores, grocery stores, and Ulta. I have used them more than once. The get the job done and are very inexpensive. I like the Ardell glue because it makes the lashes easy to apply. I would recommend these to anyone looking for easy, good-looking, cheap lashes.
Abigail W.
Manchester , NH
I love these lashed. Very good for every day, and easy to apply. I often have to trim the so they fir my eye but they work very week and stay on all day. I usually get 2 or 3 uses out of them if I'm good about cleaning them, so it's definitely worth the low price.
Amanda W.
Trenton, NJ
These lashes are the perfect addition to every day make up. They are easy to apply and stay on through out the entire night. They make your eyelashes not only look longer but also fuller! They are decent priced and great quality compared to over priced lashes.
Andrei D.
Montgomery, OH
If you're looking to not spend a huge investment on lashes. Ardell is such a trustable brand for inexpensive lashes. They look and feel like they were made well. Also you can wear them more than once, just make sure you remove that glue and apply a new coat.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I'm a huge fan of Ardell lashes. I think the quality is amazing. I have never been disappointed. They stayed on throughout the night without me even having to touch them up. Just as good as higher end lashes, in my opinion. I'd recommend to all!
member-f14ca3de8
Greenwich, CT
Do you licious stay on for a long time and look amazing with a very glam eyeshadow look delicious tend to hide your eyeliner but still show the wings of it. I found this brand super fordable and super trustworthy
Bernadette T.
These are great lashes give you full lash look, with a slight natural look as well. There comfortable to wear. I would apply my clear mascara then these lash.

I would definitely recommend this product
anika j.
These lashes are so light. They look and feel very natural, just like your own. People can tell that I have done something but they cant quite put their finger on it...they are the best kept secret..
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA
I loved the look of these lashes. They're beautiful and so affordable. I would recommend to buy other lash glue though as I did not think the one that came with the lashes were any good.
Cindy F.
N Hollywood , CA
I love Ardell lashes!!! They are a must have everyday. When I buy these lashes I always buy extra pairs, specially when my clients request them all the time
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like wearing the black and long ones that's not too dramatic but cute.