Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Melissa r.Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Ami D.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Soft Touch 161 features a new lash fiber that delivers a luxurious look and ultra-soft feel.  Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a denser base which gradually becomes finer at the tip, a tapered style creating a more natural look.  Its lightweight design also blends naturally with your own lashes.

• Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like w...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
I love these lashes they're not too much and don't look like your wearing lashes they more so look like you have really long natural lashes. Although you can't really wear them multiple times unless you are really gentle with them. For me they're just a one time use kinda thing
Lanie W.
I love these lashes! They look natural when wearing than and they are easy to apply. I am a repeat user and I purchase these at ulta. They are long lasting when applying enough glue.
Tiffany G.
Williston
Love love love these lashes. I wear these EVERYDAY, and most people can't even tell they're fake ;) definitely worth the money they are so cheap but the quality is there
Haley T.
These lashes look very natural when applied correctly. I got mine at target and bought 2 because of the Sale! Worth the money. I use them daily and they clean up well.
Logann P.
Easy to apply and make your eyelashes look fantasy like. Can use them multiple times and go well with my blue eyes. Not too expensive either so they are worth the buy.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
These are such pretty lashes the band is so thin and flexible making it so easy to get close to the lash line I attached a photo so you can see the seamless blend can't even tell! Will get more from This brand for sure. So far I have used same pair 5 times no issues still holding up
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I'm a huge fan of Ardell lashes. I think the quality is amazing. I have never been disappointed. They stayed on throughout the night without me even having to touch them up. Just as good as higher end lashes, in my opinion. I'd recommend to all!
Gabriela S.
These are my favorite. they make my eye pop they add length without it being dramatic . these are my go to lashes . i recommend for anyone . i still have the packaging to store my lashes in at night . i would buy again.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
These were the first lashes I ever put one. Not a bad starter pair. They would be much easier to apply if the original lash glue was not on the actual lash. Bought from ULTA. They were about $4 give or take. For a beginner false lash user, I do recommend.
Andrei D.
Montgomery, OH
If you're looking to not spend a huge investment on lashes. Ardell is such a trustable brand for inexpensive lashes. They look and feel like they were made well. Also you can wear them more than once, just make sure you remove that glue and apply a new coat.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like wearing the black and long ones that's not too dramatic but cute.