Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Melissa r.Ardell Soft Touch Lash 161 uploaded by Ami D.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Soft Touch 161 features a new lash fiber that delivers a luxurious look and ultra-soft feel.  Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a denser base which gradually becomes finer at the tip, a tapered style creating a more natural look.  Its lightweight design also blends naturally with your own lashes.

• Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I als...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Ardell has amazing lashes and easy to put on and very beautiful on the eye!" in 20 reviews
  • "These lashes are fantastic for day! I'd been looking for lashes that wouldn't be overly dramatic during the daytime sometimes even the demi wispies & other ones like that are just too much for the daytime. These are perfect. They add length and thickness without it screaming fake lashes, & the tapered ends make them look super natural as well. However, they're not like the ones that are so barely there that it's like there's no point, they're just enough to make a significant difference without being super dramatic" in 7 reviews
Selena M.
Gray Court, SC
I have a full shelf in my book case of my make up that is home to Ardell soft touch 161 naturals. I am beyond obsessed I buy any that go on sale and I always convince myself I need more. They are amazingly light weight comfortable and great for everyday wear! These are not at all for drama, I personally love the natural look of them. Their length matches my already long lashes and gives me the volume I look for. I would recommend these to anyone especially beginners!
Josephine L.
These are great & all but honestly I like kiss better. These are natural as well. Cheap too! The reason why i like kiss more would be because it is way more easier to apply which is what i love!
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
I love these lashes they're not too much and don't look like your wearing lashes they more so look like you have really long natural lashes. Although you can't really wear them multiple times unless you are really gentle with them. For me they're just a one time use kinda thing
Tiffany G.
Williston
Love love love these lashes. I wear these EVERYDAY, and most people can't even tell they're fake ;) definitely worth the money they are so cheap but the quality is there
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
These are such pretty lashes the band is so thin and flexible making it so easy to get close to the lash line I attached a photo so you can see the seamless blend can't even tell! Will get more from This brand for sure. So far I have used same pair 5 times no issues still holding up
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I'm a huge fan of Ardell lashes. I think the quality is amazing. I have never been disappointed. They stayed on throughout the night without me even having to touch them up. Just as good as higher end lashes, in my opinion. I'd recommend to all!
Gabriela S.
These are my favorite. they make my eye pop they add length without it being dramatic . these are my go to lashes . i recommend for anyone . i still have the packaging to store my lashes in at night . i would buy again.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
These were the first lashes I ever put one. Not a bad starter pair. They would be much easier to apply if the original lash glue was not on the actual lash. Bought from ULTA. They were about $4 give or take. For a beginner false lash user, I do recommend.
Andrei D.
Montgomery, OH
If you're looking to not spend a huge investment on lashes. Ardell is such a trustable brand for inexpensive lashes. They look and feel like they were made well. Also you can wear them more than once, just make sure you remove that glue and apply a new coat.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
These are great on the go lashes. You can purchase them anywhere. Either in your local pharmacy or beauty supply store. They last long and look so natural. I like their bands and the lashes do not feel uncomfortable to wear. I would definitely buy again.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Are these really soft like says if so let me know? I also like wearing the black and long ones that's not too dramatic but cute.