BY ARDELL

Soft Touch Lash #160 - Ardell's Soft Touch Lash #160 offers an innovative lash option for the new or frequent lash user. Dual features of this exclusive new lash are the tapering end of each hair resulting in a perfectly seamless look, as well as new super soft lash fibers. - Soft Touch Lash #160 see more...

Ardell Soft Touch Lash #160
  • "I've used these lashes several times and they're pretty easy to apply and stay on pretty well. Not to mention the first time I used them was the first time I ever apply eyelashes myself. Would def get these again " in 21 reviews
  • "These are my favorite day to day lashes from Ardell. They are wispy enough to be not too dramatic, but they are long for some extra glam. I always get compliments when I'm wearing them!" in 12 reviews
  • "These are my go to lashes when I want that added length and thickness. The aren't too dramatic which I love and are comfortable which is great because I can keep them on all day without getting irritated. " in 9 reviews
Avery W.
I love false eyelashes they add the perfect touch to your makeup look. These are reasonably priced and they look beautiful but they aren’t too much! If you are beginner it takes a little to get use to applying them, but once you get the hang of it I personally think you will love them!!
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
Ardell Lashes are my faves!! They are inexpensive and I usually get a couple of wears out of them before tossing. I always keep a stash of them in my makeup drawer
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
If you don't love ardell lashes you're a crazy person. The wispies are my person favorite because I can leave as is, use mascara on every other lash, or on all lashes for a variety of dramatic effects. Competitors of similar quality just can't beat these prices !
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Very nice lashes for a soft natural look. I can wear these with it without eyeliner. The band is not too stiff and it is very flexible. The lashes look very natural with a bit of flair but not too dramatic.
Samantha P.
Dayton, OH
At first, I couldn't stand these lashes. Now, they have become my favorite! The key is to trim them to your eye size, because it will make the fit and the look SO much better! They are amazing for any eye look, whether you want a simple, lashey look or thicker lashes to go with a bold eye. They are incredibly comfortable, and last such a long time if you take care of them. I would recommend these to everone looking for a beautiful, versatile false lash!
Alyssa B.
I love these lashes.  They are well made and nice and natural looking.  I use false lashes almost every day.  The only reason I didn't give these 5 stars is because they don't last for many wears.  I usually get about two or three uses out of one pair.
Ronnie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love. Love. Love. Ardell lashes have not tried any other brand because I have not been disatisfied. They last all day and night easily able to work with. Great value especially the 5 packs easily within any budget. Definitely going to purchase some more with their vast variety.
Krystle M.
These babies are my go to, holy grail brand of lashes! Perfect for daytime looks and stackable for nighttime looks. I don’t like to put mascara on my lashes but if you do it it on these it definitely takes it to the next level! They are super affordable on amazon and usually come in multi packs. Highly recommend them!
Belen M.
Brownsville, TX
I have never really used fake eyelashes because I've been skeptical if they would be comfortable. So for Halloween I bought these lashes and let me tell you all!!! they were the most comfortable thing ever and I would buy them all over again because they were that great.
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
Ardell hands down has the best drugstore falsies I’ve ever used. They’re great quality and look so natural! They’re also affordable and you can find them in most drugstores. I also am a huge fan of the glue which keeps the lashes on all day.