BY NONE

Ardell Soft Touch 152 Lash see more...

Ardell Soft Touch Lash
  • "Great every day lash, that gives you length and fullness. Easy to apply, and take over. Definitely reusable, if cared for properly. I love Ardell ladies, and tend to purchase them over competitors. I buy in bulk whenever I stock up on Lashes!" in 5 reviews
  • "These are great lashes for everyday wear. They look natural and not dramatic. They are super soft, easy to apply and a great price. The quality is also great, i can wear mine more than once." in 3 reviews
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Ardell Soft Touch 151 Lash more...
I have the 151’s and they’re an incredibly natural false lashes. They have a really thin band too, so you don’t have to wear thick eyeliner to hide the band. They’re also incredibly light and you’ll forget you have them on
Heather J.
Love this lash company. Ive used them for years and few compair. They are durable and give you an added boost to any makeup look. The great this is if im careful i can remove the glue and use them again and again. There not to expensive and are of an amazing quality
Mel C.
Bronx , NY
The only brand of lashes I love using...just so affordable and natural looking and dramatic when you want it to be. I love trimming these lashes for my smaller eyes and having it taper out at the ends to give it that cute doll eye effect.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
These lashes are great! They are really light weigh and easy to apply. The only thing that I didn't like was the lash adhesive that came with them. It didn't stick very well.
RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
Maryssa F.
Norton, MA
I'm absolutely hooked on these lashes. I wear them everyday and am able to reuse them for up to about a month. These are definitely a must have even for people just looking to try lashes out.
Adali R.
These are great quality lashes! The band is super easy to hide and the lashes look so natural. These lashes are super easy to apply and they're my favorite drugstore lashes.
Ashley H.
I'm loving these lashes!! They are super soft and light weight. I forget that I have them on!!! These are a must have. I highly recommend these lashes!
Caitlyn M.
My favorite lashes are the soft touch!! Great for a night out with a dramatic look or tone down with a simple eye look! Awesome price! Awesome product!
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
Ok these are amazing and so cheap! They are perfect for a night out! They can be re used but i wouldmt recommend more than a week