BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
These lashes are AMAZING Literally the best. People will compliment me like "girl I wish my lashes were that long!" & I'm like honey these aren't MINE. I mean, I bought them so they are but not my REAL lashes honey. 💁🏻
Ruth M.
Lansing, MI
Love that I found these. I haven't tried many lashes yet but I'm very thrilled with how these fit my eyes.
Abigail N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to lash! Good for day time or nighttime looks. Definitely a little too much for work/ the office, but I always have a 5 pack on hand
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
They are nice and look good but don't last long , every time I try to put them on needs extra glue and looks weird and it gets sticky and the glue gets clumpy .
Barbara B.
Riverside, CA
Love these lashes, I love the wispy style , they stay on all night and I use them with the pro eye glue I bought mine at ulta and I feel they are a little pricey but they are worth it and I would totally buy them again
Belmira M.
Burke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to, all time FAVORITE lashes!! They're very lightweight and comfortable! Their quality is incredible for their price point!
Mailinda H.
Super comfortable and very long and voluminous! I would recommend still using glue even though it says they are self adhesive just to make sure that they are on right!
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are amazing! Not only do they look great, but they are very easy to apply. The self adhesive lashes are my favorite.
Rebecca C.
Kingsville, TX
I love the style and look of these lashes! At first the self-adhesive part was a little tricky for me but I liked it. Now that I think I have the hang of it I'll be getting some that you have to put the glue for so I can reuse them!! Overall a good beginner lash.
Cali E.
Wichita , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are always in my makeup kit!! The packaging is great doesn't come with tweezers or lash glue like some other lashes. I am so ride or die for these it's not even funny. I recommend these to all my clients.
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?