BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
These are my fave lashes from the drugstore and they're super easy to apply. Would def recommend for beginners.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love love love these! So pretty and natural looking. Constant buying and wearing these. Always a go to for me
Ruth M.
Lansing, MI
Love that I found these. I haven't tried many lashes yet but I'm very thrilled with how these fit my eyes.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
These are one of my favorites. They look natural. I usually apply duo dark adhesive to them for longer wear
Hannah P.
These are my everyday lashes! they go with every look and they are so amazing, not too long, not too short.
Frances H.
Imperial Beach, CA
Idk how I feel about self adhesive?! But I love whispies! They look very natural with a hint of drama!
Morgan D.
Berwyn, PA
These are my go-to lashes. They add drama without looking fake. They are the perfect shape and length!
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
Really love these. Thin band and natural look. Not over the top so they're suitable for daily use.
Cherelle R.
my favorite lashes! they look nice & thick without being too dramatic. perfect for everyday wear
Caroline M.
Absolutely love them 😍 but after about two uses I have to use my glue for them to stay on all day
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?