BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Belmira M.
Burke, VA
My go-to, all time FAVORITE lashes!! They're very lightweight and comfortable! Their quality is incredible for their price point!
Amanda N.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
They are an ok brand depends on what type of glue you use if you use a good glue they stay on for quite a while and look natural
Kaily S.
My go to lashes! They are very easy to work with and they blend well with my natural lashes, which can be hard for me at times.
Karina N.
These are one of the best drugstore lashes out there. They look great with my brown color eyes, and they are very affordable.
Jena T.
These eyelashes are perfect. They aren't so over the top that they seem unnatural but they add lots of volume and length.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
Looove the Demi whispies! They look very natural to me so if you're looking for a more dramatic look, this is not for you!
Casey E.
My favorite drugstore lashes! Very natural looking! I never wear liner with these because they look so good by them self!
Kara G.
Menifee, CA
These look beautiful on all my clients! I use them for myself also. One of my favorites, will add to any style eyeshadow.
Angeles B.
Tucson, AZ
They are amazing!!
They are great for a everyday use, they are natural looking. I love them and I highly recommend them!!
Sarah A.
These are honestly great lashes!! I wear them all the time and they're so easy to put on and so inexpensive!! Love them!!
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?