BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jocelyn E.
Thermal, CA
These are one of my favorite pair of eyelashes !' they look so natural and there long or at the size of your eyes i simply loved them !'
Laurie A.
Berrien Springs, MI
These are great for a girls night out and whenever u just need to look your best
Nidia M.
A must try! The few times I use fake eyelashes these are my go to. Good for several uses and compared to other brands this is best for that.
Emily C.
Ardell is always my go-to brand for false lashes and I normally always purchase them from my local Ulta. The Demi Wispies are one of my favorite and most used styles, and go perfect with any of my more bold eye looks.
Amber G.
Orlando, FL
Ardell lashes are forever pleasing to use. If you stack 2 pairs of Demi Wispies' on top of each other it gives it such a full look. For so cheap it's an amazing buy!!! They're so easy to wear, very very light weight
Zitlaly G.
Ocoee, FL
The Demi wispies are my favorite lashes to put on when I want a very flirty eye look. So naturally and flattering. You can find them at just about any drug
Store, I got mine at Walgreens!!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. Their super black and bold. Their very dramatic which I love. It's super easy to apply and my lashes combined with the game ones really well.
Kaily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to lashes! They are very easy to work with and they blend well with my natural lashes, which can be hard for me at times.
Caroline M.
Absolutely love them ūüėć but after about two uses I have to use my glue for them to stay on all day
member-c264a419e
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are amazing! They give such a natural soft look and best part is that they are so inexpensive. You can get these at any drug store or Beauty store. I definitely would buy it again and best part is that even when you reuse them... They are amazing every time I put them on!
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?