BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lizzie C.
I love the style of these but I prefer the regular ones better. The self stick adhesive made it hard to reuse the lashes. They would work in a pinch but I would get the ones that you apply with eyelash glue.
Samantha C.
Phoenixville, PA
These have to be the best lashes out there for wanting to turn up the drama on any makeup look. They give a great sultry look to the eye by fanning out toward the outer corners!
Zitlaly G.
Ocoee, FL
The Demi wispies are my favorite lashes to put on when I want a very flirty eye look. So naturally and flattering. You can find them at just about any drug
Store, I got mine at Walgreens!!
I love love these eye lashes , They are amazing and very contrable to wear I love them and my eye color is brown and I feel like the Ardell lashes last a long time and bring out my eyes
Amanda M.
Oakland, CA
I love these lashes. Since I have allergies it's hard to wear false lashed, but theses lashes are so light you forget you even have them on. Great price point to!
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
They are nice and look good but don't last long , every time I try to put them on needs extra glue and looks weird and it gets sticky and the glue gets clumpy .
Kelsey A.
I would say these are the best lashes from Ardell and they look bold on small eyes and big eyes! Definitely recommend buy these cause they are really pretty
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Hands down my go to everyday lashes. I always go for these because their so pretty and flirty and absolutely AFFORDABLE and can be worn more than 10+ times.
Laura C.
This brand always has the best lashes with the most variety for the lowest price. They are the best for on the go lashes and they're also good for beginners.
Desiree M.
Chino, CA
Super pretty loooove all of there eyelashes very nice product i would defenitly recommend ro everyone if you haven't yet tried ardell you defenitley should.
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?