BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looove the Demi whispies! They look very natural to me so if you're looking for a more dramatic look, this is not for you!
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my fave lashes from the drugstore and they're super easy to apply. Would def recommend for beginners.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
If you want long lashes and don't like the fiber mascaras this product is awesome! I wore these daily and they really make your eyes pop. Lots of compliments. I could wear them 8+ hours.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
I love the Demi wispiness! I feel they are the most natural looking lash and are great for beginners because of the curvature and lash progression. I have recommended these to my friends and always buy out Ulta when these are in stock!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyelashes there really easy to apply and really light doesn't feel like you have fake eye lashes blends really great with my own eyelashes
Nyomi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I've used this product for like 2 years now for dance competitions and school dances. The stay on for the whole day and I look so good with them and they are so affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
Laura C.
This brand always has the best lashes with the most variety for the lowest price. They are the best for on the go lashes and they're also good for beginners.
Lizzie C.
I love the style of these but I prefer the regular ones better. The self stick adhesive made it hard to reuse the lashes. They would work in a pinch but I would get the ones that you apply with eyelash glue.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
These are the perfect drugstore lashes! I love Ardell! And this here is my favorite style of lashes! The Demi Wispies. So beautiful and affordable!
Frances H.
Imperial Beach, CA
Idk how I feel about self adhesive?! But I love whispies! They look very natural with a hint of drama!
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?