BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes, thy give a dramatic yet natural at the same time. They're a little long for me so I have to trim the ends a little. These are honestly my favorite lashes and I buy them over and over. The lashes look so real, you can tell that they're made with human hair.
Amanda M.
Oakland, CA
I love these lashes. Since I have allergies it's hard to wear false lashed, but theses lashes are so light you forget you even have them on. Great price point to!
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
Really love these. Thin band and natural look. Not over the top so they're suitable for daily use.
Genny E.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Demi wispies lashes. They look very natural. But the small once are a little to small for me. My lashes are longer then these. I do like that they have adhesive already. But just to small for my liking.
Nabil V.
My favorite type of lashes! The adhesive is clear and my eyes looks very natural with them on. I would so recommend these particular type, the Wispies! I will keep buying these for as long as I go out lol
lucero P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice lashes! They are very soft and they are durable! very good price for pretty lashes! I would totally recommend and are cheaper than other brands! they come in nice packaging and easy to open. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try lashes for the first time.
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are honestly great lashes!! I wear them all the time and they're so easy to put on and so inexpensive!! Love them!!
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my fave lashes from the drugstore and they're super easy to apply. Would def recommend for beginners.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
If you want long lashes and don't like the fiber mascaras this product is awesome! I wore these daily and they really make your eyes pop. Lots of compliments. I could wear them 8+ hours.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
I love the Demi wispiness! I feel they are the most natural looking lash and are great for beginners because of the curvature and lash progression. I have recommended these to my friends and always buy out Ulta when these are in stock!
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?