BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very nice lashes! They are very soft and they are durable! very good price for pretty lashes! I would totally recommend and are cheaper than other brands! they come in nice packaging and easy to open. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try lashes for the first time." in 33 reviews
  • "Looove the Demi whispies! They look very natural to me so if you're looking for a more dramatic look, this is not for you!" in 17 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are one of the most comfortable affordable lash brands ever. I don't care for the self adhesives, but they feather them so well that they're always comfortable and natural looking " in 8 reviews
Emily C.
Ardell is always my go-to brand for false lashes and I normally always purchase them from my local Ulta. The Demi Wispies are one of my favorite and most used styles, and go perfect with any of my more bold eye looks.
Haley K.
I love the style of these lashes, but the "self-adhesive" aspect of these is a failure. I hate lash glue because I only wear falsies occasionally, so in between uses the glue dries up and I waste money. So o bought these. But they kept falling off and I ended up needing lash glue to keep them on. The lashes are nice though.
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
These falsies are really great! Love the length and shape. I think these would look great on all types of eye shapes. I love how they get wispy towards the outer part of the eye. They look natural and come at a great cost, very affordable. You can get quite a few uses out of them if you take care of them after each use.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I love these lashes, thy give a dramatic yet natural at the same time. They're a little long for me so I have to trim the ends a little. These are honestly my favorite lashes and I buy them over and over. The lashes look so real, you can tell that they're made with human hair.
Amabelle P.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
I love the Demi wispiness! I feel they are the most natural looking lash and are great for beginners because of the curvature and lash progression. I have recommended these to my friends and always buy out Ulta when these are in stock!
Nyomi J.
I love this product!! I've used this product for like 2 years now for dance competitions and school dances. The stay on for the whole day and I look so good with them and they are so affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
Jessica A.
I love Ardell lashes, they are definitely my go to. They are a great value for the price especially since you can reuse them as long as you take care of them! Pair with the Ardell glue for all day lashes!
Barbara B.
Riverside, CA
Love these lashes, I love the wispy style , they stay on all night and I use them with the pro eye glue I bought mine at ulta and I feel they are a little pricey but they are worth it and I would totally buy them again
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
If you want long lashes and don't like the fiber mascaras this product is awesome! I wore these daily and they really make your eyes pop. Lots of compliments. I could wear them 8+ hours.
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?