BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather K.
Denison, TX
I love the Demi wispiness! I feel they are the most natural looking lash and are great for beginners because of the curvature and lash progression. I have recommended these to my friends and always buy out Ulta when these are in stock!
Nyomi J.
I love this product!! I've used this product for like 2 years now for dance competitions and school dances. The stay on for the whole day and I look so good with them and they are so affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
Jessica A.
I love Ardell lashes, they are definitely my go to. They are a great value for the price especially since you can reuse them as long as you take care of them! Pair with the Ardell glue for all day lashes!
Barbara B.
Riverside, CA
Love these lashes, I love the wispy style , they stay on all night and I use them with the pro eye glue I bought mine at ulta and I feel they are a little pricey but they are worth it and I would totally buy them again
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
If you want long lashes and don't like the fiber mascaras this product is awesome! I wore these daily and they really make your eyes pop. Lots of compliments. I could wear them 8+ hours.
member-c264a419e
These lashes are amazing! They give such a natural soft look and best part is that they are so inexpensive. You can get these at any drug store or Beauty store. I definitely would buy it again and best part is that even when you reuse them... They are amazing every time I put them on!
Maka M.
These are the best! They work for all eye shapes! Make sure you wash gently after each use so you can reuse them. You can find them on sale sometimes in drugstores or in Amazon. I use mine with duo glue!
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
In love with these specific lashes and this brand. They are reasonably priced not too expensive. They come in packs and seriously last. I can get several uses out of them because I take good care of them.
Mary B.
I swear by Ardell. These are perfect for 2 uses but after that I find that they aren't as good to use. I love the way they are tapered and will never stop using these. They really flex to your eye shape.
Pajai L.
Fresno, CA
I love these lashes! They're so pretty and they compliment the eyes so well. These aren't expensive either, very affordable. They also look very natural so they are a plus. Easy to apply as well.
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?