BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my fave lashes from the drugstore and they're super easy to apply. Would def recommend for beginners.
Nyomi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I've used this product for like 2 years now for dance competitions and school dances. The stay on for the whole day and I look so good with them and they are so affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looove the Demi whispies! They look very natural to me so if you're looking for a more dramatic look, this is not for you!
Amabelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes are one of the most comfortable affordable lash brands ever. I don't care for the self adhesives, but they feather them so well that they're always comfortable and natural looking
Genny E.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Demi wispies lashes. They look very natural. But the small once are a little to small for me. My lashes are longer then these. I do like that they have adhesive already. But just to small for my liking.
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are honestly great lashes!! I wear them all the time and they're so easy to put on and so inexpensive!! Love them!!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
These are the perfect drugstore lashes! I love Ardell! And this here is my favorite style of lashes! The Demi Wispies. So beautiful and affordable!
Heather K.
Denison, TX
I love the Demi wispiness! I feel they are the most natural looking lash and are great for beginners because of the curvature and lash progression. I have recommended these to my friends and always buy out Ulta when these are in stock!
Frances H.
Imperial Beach, CA
Idk how I feel about self adhesive?! But I love whispies! They look very natural with a hint of drama!
Karina N.
These are one of the best drugstore lashes out there. They look great with my brown color eyes, and they are very affordable.
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?