BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nabil V.
My favorite type of lashes! The adhesive is clear and my eyes looks very natural with them on. I would so recommend these particular type, the Wispies! I will keep buying these for as long as I go out lol
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
These lashes are AMAZING Literally the best. People will compliment me like "girl I wish my lashes were that long!" & I'm like honey these aren't MINE. I mean, I bought them so they are but not my REAL lashes honey. ūüíĀūüŹĽ
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
Very gorgeous lashes. They look so realistic. They are very full and thick. Look so natural. They never disappoint me. I would use this on my night outs with the girls. I would buy again and I recommend.
Cali E.
Wichita , KS
These lashes are always in my makeup kit!! The packaging is great doesn't come with tweezers or lash glue like some other lashes. I am so ride or die for these it's not even funny. I recommend these to all my clients.
Haley K.
I love the style of these lashes, but the "self-adhesive" aspect of these is a failure. I hate lash glue because I only wear falsies occasionally, so in between uses the glue dries up and I waste money. So o bought these. But they kept falling off and I ended up needing lash glue to keep them on. The lashes are nice though.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I love these lashes, thy give a dramatic yet natural at the same time. They're a little long for me so I have to trim the ends a little. These are honestly my favorite lashes and I buy them over and over. The lashes look so real, you can tell that they're made with human hair.
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
These falsies are really great! Love the length and shape. I think these would look great on all types of eye shapes. I love how they get wispy towards the outer part of the eye. They look natural and come at a great cost, very affordable. You can get quite a few uses out of them if you take care of them after each use.
Amabelle P.
Ardell lashes are one of the most comfortable affordable lash brands ever. I don't care for the self adhesives, but they feather them so well that they're always comfortable and natural looking
Heather K.
Denison, TX
I love the Demi wispiness! I feel they are the most natural looking lash and are great for beginners because of the curvature and lash progression. I have recommended these to my friends and always buy out Ulta when these are in stock!
Nyomi J.
I love this product!! I've used this product for like 2 years now for dance competitions and school dances. The stay on for the whole day and I look so good with them and they are so affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?