BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amabelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes are one of the most comfortable affordable lash brands ever. I don't care for the self adhesives, but they feather them so well that they're always comfortable and natural looking
makenzie W.
Super black and easy to apply! I love these lashes and i highy recommend them!
They are beautiful, look natural , I love , I liked my honestly I look great.
lucero P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice lashes! They are very soft and they are durable! very good price for pretty lashes! I would totally recommend and are cheaper than other brands! they come in nice packaging and easy to open. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try lashes for the first time.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes, thy give a dramatic yet natural at the same time. They're a little long for me so I have to trim the ends a little. These are honestly my favorite lashes and I buy them over and over. The lashes look so real, you can tell that they're made with human hair.
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
These falsies are really great! Love the length and shape. I think these would look great on all types of eye shapes. I love how they get wispy towards the outer part of the eye. They look natural and come at a great cost, very affordable. You can get quite a few uses out of them if you take care of them after each use.
Amanda M.
Oakland, CA
I love these lashes. Since I have allergies it's hard to wear false lashed, but theses lashes are so light you forget you even have them on. Great price point to!
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are honestly great lashes!! I wear them all the time and they're so easy to put on and so inexpensive!! Love them!!
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looove the Demi whispies! They look very natural to me so if you're looking for a more dramatic look, this is not for you!
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my fave lashes from the drugstore and they're super easy to apply. Would def recommend for beginners.
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?