BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love these lashes. They're easy to work with. I'm not a pro at putting on lashes but I can usually get these to work for me. Despite my struggle these are durable enough for me to struggle putting on and taking off. The price is great. They last multiple uses if you care for them properly. People always compliment me when I wear these that they look so good but so natural so I love love them a lot.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Wearing these babies for Halloween. I'm so bad at applying lashes but they still look great and are relatively easy to apply. I don't do this often maybe twice a year. They're great. So far they've lasted a while. I would totally buy again for Halloween costumes
Kimberly  C.
Rockwall, TX
Ardell lashes are definitely my go to lashes! I love the Demi wispies. I always purchase mine from either cvs or target. I pretty much use them with almost every makeup look and they are great, I wouldn't change a thing about them. I would definitely recommend and I would purchase again.
Rebecca V.
los angeles , CA
These are definitely great for individuals barely starting off using faux lashes. They're not too long, comfortable, affordable and stunning on the eyes. I definitely like popping these on when going out or just feel like looking a bit more glam.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
I swear by these lashes! I barely have any eyelashes, so these give great emphasis to my eyes without being too dramatic. The band isn't too thick or thin which makes application easy. I can use these about five times. They are super affordable and comfy! I highly recommend!
lucero P.
Very nice lashes! They are very soft and they are durable! very good price for pretty lashes! I would totally recommend and are cheaper than other brands! they come in nice packaging and easy to open. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try lashes for the first time.
princess b.
Wyoming , MI
I absolutely love the Arsenal lashes brand they're my favorite ! They not only stay on all day but they look flawless on. These lashes are very long lasting and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend these lashes to anyone looking for new great lashes to try out !
Rebecca C.
Kingsville, TX
I love the style and look of these lashes! At first the self-adhesive part was a little tricky for me but I liked it. Now that I think I have the hang of it I'll be getting some that you have to put the glue for so I can reuse them!! Overall a good beginner lash.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I love Demi wispies lashes. They look very natural. But the small once are a little to small for me. My lashes are longer then these. I do like that they have adhesive already. But just to small for my liking.
Cali E.
Wichita , KS
These lashes are always in my makeup kit!! The packaging is great doesn't come with tweezers or lash glue like some other lashes. I am so ride or die for these it's not even funny. I recommend these to all my clients.
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?