BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachel G.
Camillus, NY
Dramatic looking lashes. Good price, comparable to MAC lashes that are triple the price. They are thick and long, but look natural.
Erika A.
Orem, UT
full, but natural looking. They seemed to fit my eyelid perfectly. Didn't need to trim the length down at all.
Cherelle R.
my favorite lashes! they look nice & thick without being too dramatic. perfect for everyday wear
Ana Nery C.
Union City, CA
These set of falsies give my eyes that extra pop of drama with out going over the top.
Kaitlyn E.
FORT WORTH, TX
These are one of my favorites. They look natural. I usually apply duo dark adhesive to them for longer wear
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes, thy give a dramatic yet natural at the same time. They're a little long for me so I have to trim the ends a little. These are honestly my favorite lashes and I buy them over and over. The lashes look so real, you can tell that they're made with human hair.
Amanda M.
Oakland, CA
I love these lashes. Since I have allergies it's hard to wear false lashed, but theses lashes are so light you forget you even have them on. Great price point to!
They are beautiful, look natural , I love , I liked my honestly I look great.
makenzie W.
Super black and easy to apply! I love these lashes and i highy recommend them!
lucero P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice lashes! They are very soft and they are durable! very good price for pretty lashes! I would totally recommend and are cheaper than other brands! they come in nice packaging and easy to open. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try lashes for the first time.
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?