BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
makenzie W.
Super black and easy to apply! I love these lashes and i highy recommend them!
They are beautiful, look natural , I love , I liked my honestly I look great.
Lucie S.
My favourite lashes!!!!! Can not go out without wearing these! They’re super affordable and last for ages, adding length and volume. Pair with duo glue and they easily stay on all night, maybe even through to the morning!
A. A.
Demi whispies are the only lashes I can rely on everyday! Very light in weight that you couldn't even feel them while wearing! And it doesn't make you look so extra! They are so beautiful and natural! It really adds volume and a bit of lengthening to your lashes; affordable and highly recommend
Shae P.
By far my absolute favourite pair of lashes I've ever owned! Before the Demi Wispies, I was in quite the falsie-funk. I could not seem to get any pair of falsies fit my eye shape properly! Ardell Demi Wispies were the first pair of lashes I got to look good on my eye and still today the only lashes I really truly trust! If you're someone that prefers a less-dramatic, more tapered toward the inner corner type of lash, then Ardell Demi Wispies are definitely something you should try out!!
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Kingswinford
My absolute favourite lashes ever! They can be applied with ease (using Ardell's clear lash glue in a full size tube) and last all day long. They give just a little bit of extra 'oomph' and look natural - probably not the best if you want a full glam look but for everyday wear these are amazing.
bushra i.
Swindon,UK
They are the best lashes I have ever tried. I've never ever bought lashes as good as these from any drugstore. they are great quality unlike many from drugstores and are true to their price. I use these lashes whenever I am going out for something special because they are cute and fluttery
Clara V.
San Juan, PR
I don't wear false eyelashes regularly, only on special occasions. I love the Ardell's false lashes because they don't look very dramatic, they are easy to use and they look really pretty on me! The packaging is very secure and the price is perfect! I bought mine at my local CVS.
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
Demi Wispies are my favourite but sometime eye lash glue irritates my eyes. I thought I would try these out. The adhesive didn't last long at all, maybe an hour or so. Thank goodness I realized they were coming off before I left my house.
Jessie K.
Winnipeg , WY
definitely my go to fake eyelashes, they aren't too flashy on, but make a noticeable difference when on and i find they make my eyes look a lot bigger too which i like
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?