BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Desiree M.
Chino, CA
Super pretty loooove all of there eyelashes very nice product i would defenitly recommend ro everyone if you haven't yet tried ardell you defenitley should.
Jena T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyelashes are perfect. They aren't so over the top that they seem unnatural but they add lots of volume and length.
Samantha C.
Phoenixville, PA
These have to be the best lashes out there for wanting to turn up the drama on any makeup look. They give a great sultry look to the eye by fanning out toward the outer corners!
Darian S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eye lashes at the drugstore! My fav Demi wispies :) can't ever go wrong!!
I love love these eye lashes , They are amazing and very contrable to wear I love them and my eye color is brown and I feel like the Ardell lashes last a long time and bring out my eyes
Marisol H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product look so natural and sexy. Easy to put. No too expensive and good brand
Angeles B.
Tucson, AZ
They are amazing!!
They are great for a everyday use, they are natural looking. I love them and I highly recommend them!!
Mary B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by Ardell. These are perfect for 2 uses but after that I find that they aren't as good to use. I love the way they are tapered and will never stop using these. They really flex to your eye shape.
LEAR28018 A.
A must try! The few times I use fake eyelashes these are my go to. Good for several uses and compared to other brands this is best for that.
Shae P.
By far my absolute favourite pair of lashes I've ever owned! Before the Demi Wispies, I was in quite the falsie-funk. I could not seem to get any pair of falsies fit my eye shape properly! Ardell Demi Wispies were the first pair of lashes I got to look good on my eye and still today the only lashes I really truly trust! If you're someone that prefers a less-dramatic, more tapered toward the inner corner type of lash, then Ardell Demi Wispies are definitely something you should try out!!
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?