BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes! They’re simple/natural looking and make my eyelashes look full. Pretty easy to apply and fit just right for my eyelid. I use the duo lash glue. A quick swipe of mascara to blend to blend your natural and falsie and you’re good to go! Price is right if you are looking for something fair priced. $5-$20 depending on the pair x # of sets.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
#newyearnewme These ARDELL Self Adhesive Demi Wispies are so easy to use, you really can't get it wrong. They are so natural looking yet give such great volume and glam. Im hooked on these now that i learned how to apply false lashes effortlessly and correctly. So affordable and are made of great quality.
Maritza G.
So feminine wispy lashes. Natural looking on myself. First pair of falsies and so far loving them. Great value, got mine for 3$. Easy to apply for a first timer. Definitely recommend for beginners like myself.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually pretty great eyelashes, but if your not doing dramatic and you don't have a special type of eye these do not work. I originally have long eyelashes I wanted some to enhance my makeup when I go all out, I suppose how my eyes are made I'm not meant to wear lashes. I thought these were pretty tame too. 😭disappointed
Lauren M.
These are such great lashes for everyday use! They're super natural looking and really help your makeup look complete! I want to wear them everyday because of how pretty they make my eyes look! I would definitely recommend this product!
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my all time favorite lashes ! I love the thin strip compared to others with the thick strips. It last all day for me with and I use them more then once . I definitely recommend these to anybody that wants natural looking lashes that will last all day till you want them off !
Kendra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the lashes I recommend for people who has never worn lashes before because they are not to thick and not to thin just right to still give you that natural look!!
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wearing these babies for Halloween. I'm so bad at applying lashes but they still look great and are relatively easy to apply. I don't do this often maybe twice a year. They're great. So far they've lasted a while. I would totally buy again for Halloween costumes
Yenizet G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love the demi wispies always are great to just throw on when your on the go . Love how they look and blend with my lashes looks so natural and full. Target has them for a great price all the time.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love love these I wear them often. These are comfortable and easy to use. I do have to cut them to make them fit. They complement my eye makeup
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Nikki S.
So I'm thinking of jumpin on the eyelash bandwagon is this good for beginners?