BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

• I've been looking into these because I want some natural ...2 Answers
  • Are they easy to remove? 3 Answers
  • What type of lashes are good for beginners? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very nice lashes! They are very soft and they are durable! very good price for pretty lashes! I would totally recommend and are cheaper than other brands! they come in nice packaging and easy to open. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try lashes for the first time." in 33 reviews
  • "Looove the Demi whispies! They look very natural to me so if you're looking for a more dramatic look, this is not for you!" in 17 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are one of the most comfortable affordable lash brands ever. I don't care for the self adhesives, but they feather them so well that they're always comfortable and natural looking " in 8 reviews
Mandie S.
Phoenix
These are affordable. I've tried these lashes multiple times and as soon as I carefully remove them from the package and trim them, their shape is lost. This made it hard to conform to the shape of my lid so they would lay down right. They have thin bands, but I think I prefer thick bands much better because they actually hold their shape. I think there are better lashes out there.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Ardell lashes because they are so easy to apply and they are SO long lasting! I once wore a pair for a week straight without touch ups! I couldn’t even tell that they were there! They are weightless, comfortable, inexpensive and sold almost anywhere.

My favorite are the double demi black whispies 🤤😍
Kiley K.
By far the best false eyelashes I have ever used!!! Their dramatic which I like but they don’t look fake. They are easy to apply with the right glue and they stay on all day. They don’t bother your eyes like other brand which I like because I don’t like messing with my eyes all day having irritation
Ashley M.
Simpsonville, SC
Ardell is my all time favorite lash brand. They are so comfortable to wear, they look so beautiful, they seriously bring together a look. I don't ever use them without adding glue, even if self adhesive, but they are the best!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Do y’all see my lashes 😍 I got my makeup done and these are lashes she used! I loved them SOO MUCH! So natural looking. Really considering wearing these every day... these did so much for my lashes but not too much. Amazing!
Geovana R.
Glendale , AZ
Only wispies I use I can’t use any other ones I have try different ones but I keep going back can’t feel them and they look super great with whatever eyeshadow you go for
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
#newyearnewme These ARDELL Self Adhesive Demi Wispies are so easy to use, you really can't get it wrong. They are so natural looking yet give such great volume and glam. Im hooked on these now that i learned how to apply false lashes effortlessly and correctly. So affordable and are made of great quality.
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
If you’re tired of getting glue all over your nails then these are the lashes for you. My favorite easy to apply and long lasting. I only wish they had different styles available with the self adhesive strips other than that I’m in love. Price is fair. Purchased these at my local Sally’s beauty supply.
Maritza G.
So feminine wispy lashes. Natural looking on myself. First pair of falsies and so far loving them. Great value, got mine for 3$. Easy to apply for a first timer. Definitely recommend for beginners like myself.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Love these lashes! They’re simple/natural looking and make my eyelashes look full. Pretty easy to apply and fit just right for my eyelid. I use the duo lash glue. A quick swipe of mascara to blend to blend your natural and falsie and you’re good to go! Price is right if you are looking for something fair priced. $5-$20 depending on the pair x # of sets.
MARQUITA J.
Is the glue that comes with it black or white or clear?
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
What type of lashes are good for beginners?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Are they easy to remove?
GlamzBB F.
Are these those type of lashes that are not reusable???They just a one time thing???
Megan W.
I've been looking into these because I want some natural looking lashes for my wedding. What are your favorite Ardell lashes for a full natural look?