Ardell Self-Adhesive Lashes uploaded by Maria G.

BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jewell S.
Franklin, OH
I tried these lashes becasue my favorite youtuber speaking so highly of them. They last! My only complaint is they tend to slip by the end of the day. I wear glasses and I think that is the problem. I will re purchase in a shorter length next time.
Harleigh L.
Claremore, OK
First time using false lashes and they worked really well! Application was fairly easy, even for a newbie like me. I was never one for falsies because I have naturally long eyelashes but I just wanted a little more volume. They sure did that!
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
These lashes are great for beginners who are trying to get comfortable with applying false lashes. They are pretty affordable so you aren't wasting a ton of money when you accidentally mess up and they look nice once they are applied!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
Love. These are my go to every day lashes. I seriously buy out the store when I'm out. They're quick and easy and stay out. I've even fallen asleep on accident with them on and woken up with them still there the next morning.
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
I really wanted to love these because I have a hard time putting on falsies. These kept sticking to my fingers or tweezers and I could never get them even and were hard to adjust. I won't be buying these again.
Shantelle G.
Kurtistown , HI
These are my go to lashes! I use this whenever going someplace fancy. It's not super expensive either, great price. I actually use mines at least twice, some say don't but it works for me.
Kaitlyn K.
Winter Haven, FL
Love that these are self adhesive and last all day. Great price and natural looking. Also very long lasting. I wore them to a wedding this past weekend and they held up great
Jordyn M.
These are simple not too dramatic falsies that I use quite often. I can reuse them multiple times which is amazing! And they are so affordable! I usually buy mine at ulta.
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
Love lashes! I tend to buy in bulk because I like to have them on hand. I play around with different lengths and volumes but I usually stick to this brand. I love it!
ROSARIO D.
Bakersfield, CA
I seriously love Ardell Lashes I wear them just about everyday!
They are so realistic looking and very easy to put on.
Will forever be an Ardell Customer