Ardell Self-Adhesive Lashes uploaded by Maria G.

BY ARDELL

Gorgeous lashes in 2 easy steps with Adrell Self Adhesive Lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Easy to work with! The Lash band is thin which make the process of appying them so much quicker...Love these lashes ❤" in 13 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this brand, they are inexpensive and look natural. When I wear these they add a pump of definition to my eyes. They are comfortable and light. They are very easy to apply, and I recommend these to anyone who wants to try something new to their makeup routine. " in 5 reviews
  • "These are simple not too dramatic falsies that I use quite often. I can reuse them multiple times which is amazing! And they are so affordable! I usually buy mine at ulta." in 3 reviews
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
This style of lashes was super cute really liked it. Was super affordable. Applied easily and band was very stick. The only downside was I couldn't us it more than once. It wouldn't stick after that. Also the band was kind of thick which means unless you have mascara and/or eyeliner on its going to be very noticeable you've got these on. Theyre fine to use without the band for a few times. Overall not bad.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
So let me start off by saying I LOVE ARDELL LASHES! they just sell amazing lashes without breaking the bank. So easy to use. They have these self adhesive lashes. They're great; amazing idea because let's be honest, how likes applying the glue and waiting which seem like eternity to get tacky to apply. I just think the idea is there but the formula needs a little more work to stay on longer
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
Love. These are my go to every day lashes. I seriously buy out the store when I'm out. They're quick and easy and stay out. I've even fallen asleep on accident with them on and woken up with them still there the next morning.
Harleigh L.
Claremore, OK
First time using false lashes and they worked really well! Application was fairly easy, even for a newbie like me. I was never one for falsies because I have naturally long eyelashes but I just wanted a little more volume. They sure did that!
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
Kristen G.
I've always used these since they run at a really great cheaper price point and DONT feel or wear like cheap eyelashes. They're so real And always have a lot of options. They supply glue with every pair and I've never had an issue with them coming off throughout the time I wore them.
Alyssa W.
Racine
First time using these and I just felt very fake. They were uncomfortable but once you get use to them they aren't bad. Everyone said they liked how they looked but I wasn't sure on it but I loved that they were self adhesive!
Emily H.
Newark
Not the best because it is self adhesive, and I prefer using my own glue, very simple packaging, not too shabby. I bough this at a cvs pharmacy nearest to me, I am a first time user of this product. I would not buy again just because I like own glue lashes
Jewell S.
Franklin, OH
I tried these lashes becasue my favorite youtuber speaking so highly of them. They last! My only complaint is they tend to slip by the end of the day. I wear glasses and I think that is the problem. I will re purchase in a shorter length next time.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Very beautiful lashes. Stay on all day with the right glue and is re-useable. I'm a repeat user. I use the lashes very little because I have natural long lashes. Yes I would definitely buy again.