Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#356 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Quick, Easy, Wa La! Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning.  The precision wand shapes brows beautifully for a full and natural-looking brow. ;
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH

This brow gel works pretty good! I used this because I needed a quick, cheap product to use for prom. This product is great but definitely not the best eyebrow gel in the world. It applied very nicely to the brows and was not too thick. It separated by brows and held them in place for a decent amount of time without making them 'crunchy' or stiff. The product wore off after a few hours but it did help my eyebrow pencil stay on longer and my brows stay in place. I would suggest this for someone who is looking for a cheap, decent product.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD

This gel does a good job of keeping my stray brows in place - a good thing, as I have a few long, curly hairs that tend to stand out. I prefer a tinted gel, however, so I can use just one product to fill in and shape my brows. Ardell makes a tinted formula, which is a decent product, but only comes in two shades. The lighter shade is too dark for my brows.
Kaci J.
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK

Love this. I know this may seem odd but I actually use this every day. I like to use pencil/pomade products on my brows. So this is perfect. It's not clumpy or thick. I just recommend using before applying products to brows or clean off applicator before putting back in tube. Otherwise it can get real yucky.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.

It make your eyebrow looks a bit darker with it works for me because i have light color eyebrows.

Join Now