BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I use these to make my eyes pop when I'm going for a dramatic look! The band isn't too thick, they didn't need much trimming and they are so easy to wear for extended periods of time! " in 14 reviews
  • "These lashes stay on perfectly. They are so comfortable and fit my eyes so well, and the price is so affordable!!!!" in 5 reviews
Jenna M.
Atlanta, GA
I used these for homecoming, and they looked so natural! I naturally have really long and thick lashes, and these didn't look tacky at all! I would 100% recommend this product for Anyone who is looking for cheap good quality lashes!
Emilee N.
Lashes are easy to apply. They give your makeup a fun, sexy look. They're long lasting. I don't have issues with them falling off. These are great for beginners or experts. I would buy these lashes again. I cannot wait to try different styles.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
DRAMA. DRAMA. DRAMA. That's what you get with these lashes. I hadn't quite masted my falsies technique yet and found these a little more challenging than your run of the mill lashes but so worth the effort
Teresa M.
I just love ardell's lashes! I recently purchased this pair for Sally's hair salon at a whooping $7 but my was the price worth it! They were very easy to apply & lasted well into my night! I was actually able to reuse them! That's just how great they are! Love these!!!!
Anna C.
Charlotte, NC
I wore these lashes for opening night of a musical in which I was the lead. I'm not sure i would wear these for my everyday look but they were PERFECT for stage. If you're a performer i would definitely recommend these lashes!
Kate C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
gorgeous lashes. I love their whispies. this brand is really nice... it compares mostly the same to the bigger brands.. they are just obviously not as high quality in packaging but it is the product that matters and it really keeps up with the high end
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
These lashes are ok. I'm not able to get a few uses out of them and the lash band isn't very sturdy. The lash itself has a nice look. I don't buy these lashes a lot because I like other brands a lot more.
Claudia C.
Love these lashes so much ! They're comparable to the expensive false lashes and they're very dramatic but when you are up for it they're amazing & really make your eyes look bigger.
Erin N.
For strip lashes these are not bad. I did have to trim them and add some bend to the strip. Used these a lot for a quick easy pop on look in between work and night cosmetology school
Sophia C.
I love all of aredell's lashes because they're so easy to apply and always look beautiful when they dry. I can reuse them many times before I have to throw them away too. And they're so inexpensive!!