BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Michelle S.
Conway, SC
I bought this product when I was having my senior prom! I thought the value was good for the inexpensive price you paid. My eye color is green/blue. These lasted all day and night for me, even fell asleep and woke up with them perfect! I would for sure buy them again.
jennifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite the Wardell brand lashes are amazing they have so many styles and there easy to find at many stores which is great. their not that pricey and easy to use. i use these almost everyday if not i try to will always buy these. and tell my friends to
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
i love these lashes i wore them recently fit a friends wedding and they looked like they were extensions the packaging was ok i've only use these once before but i would still recommend it to others i would purchase again
Shelby B.
Eureka, CA
Ardell lashes are amazing! Lightweight and with the proper care they will last and can be reused. But these tyra black lashes are bomb and make your finished make up look, look amazing
Shayna C.
Sturgis, SD
I use these to make my eyes pop when I'm going for a dramatic look! The band isn't too thick, they didn't need much trimming and they are so easy to wear for extended periods of time!
Rebecca M.
Taylor, MI
Definitely loved wearing these for pictures or a night out, mascara doesn't really help with my eyelashes so I have to use falsies and these are definitely a go to!
Sandra W.
Cary, NC
I've used a lot of lashes but these are the bomb!!!! Stays on wont left up get a lot of compliment when I wear them. I use the there glue which is real good also.
Misha A.
Clovis, CA
Lashes are my go to for a great makeup finisher. Without lashes I'll feel incomplete. Can be difficult at times to apply but after some practice it's no biggie.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I use all Ardell's lashes and these are one of my favorite. They are perfect for dramatic looks! These are great for runways, performances, and photos
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
These are really wonderful so they stay on your eyes and they give you a really nice look with the mascara specially :-) beautiful product