BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "These lashes are so amazing for dramatic eyes! It is so amazing I even like wearing them on a daily basis" in 12 reviews
  • "Ideal perfect lashes!!! Love these! Easy to use. Easy to clean. Flawless look! Been buying for years always pleased with them." in 11 reviews
Sarah D.
I love these lashes there so amazing. Very flattering. Nice packaging very cute. It is very easy to apply especially with tweezer. I am definitely a repeat user there amazing. And ofc I will buy it again
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Ardell Runway Make-Up Artist Collection Lashes in Naomi Black are a very bold lash. These are short and very black so they're great for adding a huge voluminous look to your eyelashes. These are easy to apply and can be reused/reapplied more than once.
Tomaz D.
Houston
The quality of the lashes themselves were pretty good for the price but I wasn't a big fan of the shape of the lashes because of how they were laid out. Just wish I had gotten a different pair because they didn't look good with my eye shape.
Brittany F.
Demopolis, AL
These are great lashes! Very affordable! They are very comfortable to wear. Super easy to apply! The packaging is nice. You can put the lashes back in there to protect them so you can wear them again. I definitely recommend these!
Madison T.
Chattanooga, TN
Literally wear ardell lashes almost daily. Favorite brand hands down (along with the dark glue). Get multiple uses per set. Great for natural or dramatic looks. Also perfect thickness to "marry" lashes if need be.
Erin D.
I was really impressed with the quality of these. I ordered these online on sale for $2 per pair. It was so cheap and I actually really loved how pretty they were. I use it for special occasions. Not daily. After spending $16 per pair at mac I was super happy to find a cheaper alternative.
Haleigh G.
Brooklyn, MI
I like to use these when I am going for a very dramatic look. I purchased these from my local ulta. Sometimes they are a little difficult to apply. I use these about 2 times a week. I would buy these again.
Tenika V.
If you want bold, voluminous lashes, these are for you! Perfect for the night out. Get that drama your looking for. It's nice compared to just putting mascara on it adds a little bam in the glam! Love it!
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
Ardelle is my number 1 eyelash brand. It is fairly expensive for something you're only going to use a few times but it's worth it. The quality is really good for the price. Anything better is going to cost you twice as much.
Becky F.
Hutto, TX
Looking at these in the package I thought they were calling my name! I tried them
In and they just weren't for me. They were beautiful and very easy to use though!
Daiana H.