BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Dalia B.
El mhalla el kubra
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one . In fact. It's dense. Give attractive appearance to the eyes. I do not need mascara with this product
reshani p.
saskatoon
Love ardell lashes. This are great to wear for a night out. Voluminous and thick. Makes my eyes looks pop
Elizabeth H.
Lashes are a must if you wanna look super bomb , all lashes from ardell are really good for the price!
Mikayla M.
Full, beautiful,dramatic lashes. Transform any look into something 20x more sultry with these lashes.
Kris Z.
I personally love thick lashes so for me these are amazing, very affordable and apply very nicely
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes really makes my eyes pop...i usially find these at my local 99c store
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York
I'm not always crazy about trying new lashes but the first time I tried them I was super impressed! I live these lashes because of how natural they look hen you put them on. I recommend 100%.
Emma B.
ørskog
these lashes are so prrity and flirty. and i love the look at the lashes. and it feels like nothing one the lashes