BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Carolina U.
I like Ardell lashes ! I personally like dramatic lashes ! They make your look pop!
Brittany W.
These are a nice lash if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a pair of lashes
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
These fit perfectly and looked great. Easily blended with my natural lashes.
Gina B.
Romford, Essex
Very easy to apply and they have a tapered end to ever eyelash so the outcome is more natural than others, I bought them online as there are a lot of choices on line but you can get them in some boots too. They give my lashes a full and glamorous look it's a great wAs to top the look off!
Issiey W.
Swadlincote , Derbyshire
These eyelashes give me so much volume. The packaging isn't the nicest. I brought these in Superdrug because. They are like eyelure eyelashes but house of lashes are better value for money. I would recommend
Anastasia E.
Love these!! You can use more then once and doesn't look very fake! Packaged nicely. Better then the rest because of the great quality! Easy to apply! I am a long time costumer for this brand! Highly recommend!!
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York
I'm not always crazy about trying new lashes but the first time I tried them I was super impressed! I live these lashes because of how natural they look hen you put them on. I recommend 100%.
milli c.
brisbane
these are gorgeous fluffy lashes! i love them! i always get compliments on them and i really live them! they feel so comfortable to wear and not heavy!
Cristina D.
love these eyelashes. They are so comfortable to use, they do not bother at all. I highly recommend them if you want a dramatic and elegant look :)
Thais S.
Melhor cílios postiços que eu já testei e usei. Só vou comprar dele agora, é muito fácil pra colocar mesmo, muito bom. Amei