BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
All of the lashes are so dramático love them. I'm obsessed with this brand and they also have a pomade.
Sara R.
#love these lashes! They really give you that glam look. Also they blend well with my natural lashes.
MOua J.
I love how it looks on my eyes. Because i have short lashes wearing these gives me a flawless look.
Angelique D.
Albuquerque, NM
I personally love thick lashes so for me these are amazing, very affordable and apply very nicely!
Kami S.
I love these lashes and they are perfect for bold looks! I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Mayra H.
I love these lashes they make my eyes pop these are one of my favorites. I love wearing falses.
Denise S.
Love these lashes. I like to wear lashes every single day. These lashes don't let me down.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I have used a lot of eyelashes but Ardell is my favorite they don't look fake like some do.
Karla A.
Mecca, CA
I love Ardell lashes ba use theirs dramatic & theirs the one that looks more natural.
Brittany W.
These are a nice lash if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a pair of lashes