Ardell Runway Make-Up Artist Collection Lashes - Gisele Black uploaded by Chelsea G.

BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Mckinney, TX
Love these lashes! They are most definitely not for everybody but they are great for someone who really wants a pop with thick and long lashes!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful beautiful dramatic lashes perfect for a dramatic look wore these to my prom and got great usuage out of them
Jenisa N.
Jenisa N.
Mission, TX
Any pair is really great the band is clear and flexible the length was already perfect to my eye shape so it was not a problem for me at all I love using this with the duo lash glue it hold all day
Kami S.
Kami S.
I love these lashes and they are perfect for bold looks! I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
These were nice and long lasting for a show I was in. Loved the full lucious lashes it looked like I had
Becky K.
Becky K.
Minoa, NY
I live false lashes the longer and thicker the better and these are definitely it! So long and great but yet they look so natural
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
I never been a fan of false eyelashes because my eyes are so watery. Even after cutting the lashes to fit my eyes they will fall off. They are really flexible to my liking but they do give you fuller lashes.
MOua J.
MOua J.
I love how it looks on my eyes. Because i have short lashes wearing these gives me a flawless look.
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes. Wore them for my wedding and they lasted all night without any touch ups needed. I really can't think of any cons. I always buy these at my local target store. Would definitely recommend!
Carolina U.
Carolina U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ardell lashes ! I personally like dramatic lashes ! They make your look pop!