BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Ashley H.
If you need volume and length then these are the lashes you need! These give great lashes without looking super duper fake.
amanda r.
Very dramatic yet everyday style. Easy to clean and reuse. Lightweight and natural feeling. Shapes to eye well for snug fit
Tabitha H.
This gives you a perfect smooth look for your foundation not only is it hydrating but it helps your make up stay in place
Jessica F.
Versailles , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ardell lashes! They're one of my favorites. I use them all the time. They work really well and last all day long
Katherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful beautiful dramatic lashes perfect for a dramatic look wore these to my prom and got great usuage out of them
Quashae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even if I have a day that I don't or wont wear makeup I still wear lashes. For some reason I feel naked without them!!
elizabeth o.
Give a full lash look will most likely have to customized it to fit your eye greta lashhes for the price cant complain
Casey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes. They are beautiful and gorgeous. It makes my eye lashes longer and thicker. Would recommend!
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
These were nice and long lasting for a show I was in. Loved the full lucious lashes it looked like I had
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
All of the lashes are so dramático love them. I'm obsessed with this brand and they also have a pomade.